Sex after marriage?

(This has kind of a flirty-flirty scene in it... don't get your hopes up though. the majority of this chapter is unneeded, but it does have some important info for the story in it. I hope this is somewhat of a taste of what you guys want. Just a tease of it at least )
I felt the carriage come to a stop as Sebastian shifted me around. I felt his arm around the back of my neck and behind my knees, lifting me up. ".....Sebastian...?" I mumble out as I rub at my eyes, still groggy from my recent nap. "Shhh... Darling. Just go back to sleep. Ill help put you to bed, Love~" He carried me into the house as i heard the door shut behind us, and the now absence of cicadas chirping in the distance. I heard a light "Aww" sound come from the left of us as my eyes struggled to open from the now bright lights. I assumed its Finny. "Close your eyes, You need to rest still." Sebastian says, carrying me up the steps. Before I know it, I hear Ciel 'tisk' towards us. "You two were out late" He said in a cheeky tone. "Young Master, why are you not in bed yet?" Sebastian says, snapping at him. "Luci and I stayed up playing chess and talking... We lost track if time. I was heading to bed right now actually.. Tanaka helped dress me." He said, frowning. "Well, ill be laying down with (Y/N) in a little bit, so goodnight my lord." Sebastian replied. Wait. Why did he word it like that? 'Laying down with me?'
"Ill speak with you two more in the morning." Ciel said as i heard a door shut. I hear Sebastian let out a long sigh as he carried me into our room. He placed me on the bed, on top of the covers. "My lady, are you still awake?" I hear him say. I open my eyes halfway. "Partly.." I mumble. He lights a near by candle, giving my eyes something to focus on. "Are you awake enough to go change? Or would you rather I help?~" He askes somewhat flirtatiously. "I think I can change myself..... Maybe" I say as I stumble as I stand. "Oh? You seem to have a little trouble." He says, helping me walk to the changing curtain. I walk behind it, leaning out a little. "C-Can you help me..a little?" I ask, stuttering out. "Ill do all the undergarments but.. I might have trouble with the rest..." I mumble out, blushing. He smirks. "Why of course. If I were not to help a woman in need, then I might have to turn in my gentleman card." He said smiling. He layed the night gown over the top of the curtain. "Tell me when." He said to me outside the curtain. I changed behind the curtain till i was left in just my undergarments. "O-okay"I mumbled out. Sebastian took the nightgown and draped it over his arm. He looked at my chest, blushing. "Arms up." He said. I held my arms up as he slipped the nightgown over my head and arms. I put my arms down as Sebastian pulled it over my chest, letting it fall the rest of the way. He then wrapped his arms around my waist, hoisting me up to be face to face, my legs wrapping around his waist. "Come on, You'll be tired tomorrow." He said, carrying me to the bed. He layed me down, moving the covers before setting me down. He reached down and grabbed the ankle cuff. He slid it on my ankle, the cold of the metal making me jump slightly. Sebastian chuckled as he let the chain drop. He reached down and pulled the covers over me. "You don't mind if I sleep with my shirt off, do you?" Sebastian asked, still kicking his shoes off. "U-Uh... No... Not really..." He smirked to me. He pulled his gloves off in his mouth, the same way he always did. He slipped his tail coat off, tossing it to the near by chair. He then unbuttoned his vest, discarding it the same way as the coat. He then started to unbutton his shirt, slowly sliding it off. I blushed, admiring his toned chest, a V-line peacking through the top of the waistline of his pants."Like what you see?~" Sebastian flirted to me in a deep tone. I cleared my throat and turned over in the sheets, trying to avoid starring.
I soon heard the other end of the chain clatter underneath the bed as Sebastian slid his ankle into it. I felt him climb in as the mattress leaned more so his direction. Suddenly his arms snaked around my waist, pulling my back against his warm chest. "Uh... Sebastian ...." I mumbled out. "Yes Darling?" He said, allowing the smirk to show through even in his voice. "You know what you said about the whole 'Demon thing' and that.. we should wait, just kinda like how people wait with sex after marriage...right?" I said, looking up to him. "Yes... go on?" He said, slightly concerned. "Well..... Do you... Uh... well..." I stuttered out, Looking back down.
"Do you......... Do you believe in sex after marriage?" I said, looking down at the pillow I was laying on. "Well..." he started, clearing his throat. "I believe that whatever makes the lady comfortable is the right choice." He said, playing with my hair. "I'm.... I'm really scared." I stutter out, my voice cracking.

~Sebastian's P.O.V.~
"Scared of what darling?" I asked her in a concerning tone. "Of... everything. I'm scared of what I might actually be. I'm scared of these powers. Im frigtend by the fact, i don't even know where or what my mom is doing now. I'm scared of us, and our relationship. I'm scared that one day, I will have to become a demon and live forever. I would be okay with living forever when that moment arises, but right now... To be honest, Living forever scares me more than death ever could. Death is my greatest fear and it is my only fear and I would rather die than live forever " My heart sank as I heard soft sniffles come from her. "Darling, shhhh.... Demons don't always live forever. If that makes you feel any better. We have ways of pain and dying too, but depending on the way this turns out, you could end up not experiencing physical pain ever again. I myself can experience most pain of humans, and withstand much more without this human form, and if you have these powers now. Just imagen what you can do when that time comes. And if it ever gets too rough, I'm always here to protect you and everything you stand for." I said as we both sat up, hugging each other tightly. "What was that part about your mom?" I said, easing up on the embrace. "We haven't seen her in forever. Not since I first came here. We have sent her money, but we haven't made any contact with her. I would like to meet up and make sure she is alright." She said, rubbing tears from her eyes. "We with go visit her tomorrow. I will arrange it with Ciel." I said, not letting her fear it anymore. "Thank you..." She started to mumble something. "....what was that dear?" I say, pulling her onto my lap. "I didn't say anything......" she said, grinning as she tried to look away. "Oh no you don't, I heard something" I say, lifting her chin up to face me. "I'll ask once more. What was that?" I say as she shut her mouth tightly and shook her head 'no'. "Well, alright then, I guess I'll just have to work it out of you then, hmm?" I said, forcefully crashing my lips on to hers and pushing her down to the bed. I positioned myself ontop of her, deepening the kiss in the process. She let out a soft moan as I pulled her arms above her head, kissing more. We finally broke for air, her fave flushed bright red and a trail of saliva following from her lips. She panted deeply and fast. "Now.. what was that you said?" I ask her, grinning darkly. "I said... I don't know how I had the will to live before I met you."

Authors Note: Hey guys! So I hope this chapter went smoothly, I feel like it was a little rushed, but I'll let you all be the judge of that! I am trying to keep chapters flowing, but you know how it gets with school and distractions. Anyway, I went to the Japanese festival this weekend and met tons of people and I talked so much that I have lost my voice. So, since I am saving my voice and trapped myself in my room it is the opportunity to write this chapter. I would like to give credit to Landon Eberlin for that really good quote about death being the only fear and all that #deep stuff.
I'll link you all to his tumblr ---->
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/boxsenpai
Be sure to check him out! Thanks for reading, and be sure to vote or comment or follow or whatever. New chapter soon! I got tons of ideas for it! Chow!~