Meanwhile...

~Luci's P.O.V.~
"No! Please! Let me go! CIEL! SOMEBODY! PLEASE!!" I screamed out as Claude gripped my arms. He covered my mouth, only my muffeled screams escaping. "Shhh my dear... such a same.. Ciel... ...Sebastian... ...(Y/N).. ..they all left in such a hurry. They didnt get to see that i found you..but no matter. They will find out soon enough." Claude wispered to me in his lustful voice. I continued to scream through his hand, struggling. He girpped my arms tighter, digging his nails in. "Ah ah ah! Maybe if you be a good girl, i might not break your bones like i did to (Y/N)" he wispered darkly into my ear. My eyes widened as tears were afraid to fall from my eyes. I stopped struggling and let Claude have his way. "Good girl" he said, carrying me to the carriage. He set me down and let go of my arms, But still covering ny mouth. "Hurry up with it!" Claude yelled to Timber. Timber handed him a handkerchief. Claude then took his hand off my mouth and took the piece of cloth. Just before he tied it on my mouth, he placed his hand on the side of my face, smiling. "Claude what are you-" before i could finish Claude crashed his lips onto mine. When he broke for air i reached up and slapped him hard. He growled. "Timber, get me some rope too.." he said to him. Claude tied the cloth on my mouth as I tryed to stop him from tying my hands. He tied my hands together and my leggs. Agian, my muffeled cries were heard. Lizzy and Alois soon came to the carriage, sitting on the opposite side of the carriage. They were giggleing about something together, just like they did yesterday. Claude went to Lizzy and wispered something to her. She nodded and smiled as she went back to her conversation with Alois. Claude got back in the carriage as the Triplets went up top to drive it. Claude sat dowb next to me abd put his arm around me. That pervert... i wish Ciel was here... i want to cry. What about (Y/N)!?!? Dis she escape? Did Sebastian save her? What about me... will they save me? They dont know where i am.. or where Claude and Alois are... im doomed
~after the carriage ride~
Wait, we are back!? He took me to the manor! Thats only like.. what? 8 miles away from Ciel? I have a chance! "Now bow, i dont want that pretty little head of yours thinking you can escape because we are back here! Ciel and Lizzy's wedding is in a week. We are keeping you here until after they are married." Ckaude said, picking me up and carrying me to the mansion. Why.. lizzy...but he doesnt love her.. its going to be a one-sided relationship. And i will never be able to continue onward from that...

~Sebastian's P.O.V.~
"But why?" (Y/N) asked me, walking back and forth across the floor. I sat on the bed, watching her. "Because. Young master said he didnt want you to hear the conversation, and for that reason, i had to stay too." I said to her. "What do you think they are gonna say? What will they do with us? We cant tell people about this..." she said on the verge of tears. "Why not?" I asked her. She stopped pacing. "Then people like Claude and Alois... will pull us so far apart from each other that we both die..." she said, her hands starting to shake. "Oh darling.." I said, walking over and hugging her. "We wilk be okay " i cooed to her. "...my sweet kitten..." i wispered to her. "Sebastian. What am i? I have fricking telekinesis.. my eyes turn color... whats wrong with me?!? And now this! I dont understand" She said, crying. I hugged her tightly. Before I could answer we hear the main door slam. Then Ciel came in the room. We let go and held hands tightly as (Y/N) wiped up her tears. "I hope im not interupting but.. we come to a few conclusions..." Ciel said. "Sit down" he said to us. We sat down on the bed and Ciel stood before us. "Requirement number one. You both must be hancuffed together at night, so immediately after dinner the two of you must be handcuffed together. That leads us to rule two. You must share a room, this room, and the same bed. Rule three, stay near eachother at all times. If he goes to set the table, your going to help him. If he fights Claude, you'll fight right beside him, got it? Now, the last rule.. its more of a suggestion.. Sebastian, i want you to either turn (Y/N) into a demon as well, or... Make a contract with her too. Its up to you guys. We dont have to worry about that until we get stuck in a dire situation. Okay? Now, you two might want to move some things into this room so.. ill leave you two too it." Ciel said, walking out of the room. "Wh-what!? Hey wait Ciel! I have to share a room with him! And a ..bed... oh dear.." (Y/N) said, seeming worried. I walked up behind her and snaked my arms around her waist, kissing her neck. "What is it my dear? Do you not wish to sleep in the same bed as me? I dont bite.. unless you want me too...." i pervertedly wispered into her ear. She gasped and playfully pushed my face away. "Come on, lets go get some stuff put of my room.." she said, pulling away from me. "Alright " I say, kneeling down. "Get on my back" i can sence her blushing. She climbed on as i carried her to hr room to retrieve some things.
~A little while later, Your P.O.V ~
     "Alright. Thats everything!" Sebastian said, brushing dust off of his coat. A few moments later we hear a knock on the door "come in" we both say in unison. Ciel walks in carrying hand cuffs with a long chain in between them. "Oh brother..." I say, sighing. Sebastian takes the handcuffs and puts one on him. He walks over to me and puts the other one on my broken wrist. I grunt from the pain. "Oh dear.. how is this going to work?" Sebastian asked. He took it off me and placed it on my ankle instead. "There. "He said, placeing his handcuff in his ankle as well. "Oh and Sebastian, i think im going to call off my wedding with Lizzy..." Ciel said to him. "I would much rather marry someone else.. besides, im not ready for marriage yet." He said, walking away. "Yes, my lord" Sebastian said to him. "M-master! When do I go back to work?" I asked Ciel. He seemed caught off guard. "W-well. I dont really know, just.. ask Sebastian. I must go call Lizzy" He said, leaving the room. "Oh, okay." I say, turning to see Sebastian collapsed on the bed. "You okay?" I asked him. He only smiled before sitting up in a rather atractive pose. "Why yes of corse... this will be our first bight together~" he purred to me. He motioned for me to sit next to him. I reluctantly sat on the side of the bed. He reached up and pulled me into his chest, hugging me tightly. "Hahahah! ...Sebastian, stop!!" I said as he tickled me, he finally stopped and looked at me. "Hey, i want you to lnow about the whole Demon thing... you would have to eat souls and make contacts, but if i turn you into a demon of lust... you would feed off the love of others. And, with me, you would never be hungry~" Sebastian said, kissing my forehead.  "seriously!?!" I asked in awe. "Well, so ive been told. Ive never actually have done it of corse.. But im willing to risk it for you" he said to me in a flirtatious tone. "I-"
"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" We suddenly hear from down the hall. "Master!!" I yelled, starting to run to him, but soon stopping from the heavy chain connected to my ankle. Sebastian pucked up the chains and handed them to me, then picking me up bridal style. He ran, with me in his arms, down the hall and into Ciel'S study. Sebastian set me on the ground as the two of us watched Ciel pacing back and forth while on the phone.
"Aw huh... yeah... well, no i-...yeah... no Elisabeth ... Ugh Elizabeth !! Listen to me!!! Stop trying to set up the wedding!!!.... well, because- *sigh* Yes! Yes i did!!! And i dont want to marry you right now. I love you as family-as-as my cousin!!! Nothing more, nothing less. Please Lizz....Lizzy. Just... im sorry. I have to go now. Okay... okay... yeah... you too. Good bye" He said, Slamming the reciver on the phone. "Oh my god....." He mumbled. "Whats wrong?" Sebastian asked him, the chains rattleing as he stepped forward. ".....I think Liz is hiding something from me. I just called off the engagement and after a few moments she seemed...evil. She mumbled "revenge" and "Ill make you regret it"... Im kinda scared" Ciel said, fidgeting with his hem line on his shirt. "Oh no..." I stumbled backwards when the thought hit me... "What!?" Sebastian asked. "I think Lizzy has Luci.. and she might be in danger bow because Ciel broke the engagement..." Ciel fell on his knees. "No... Luci..." suddenly the phone rang. Sebastian picked up, and before he could speak we heard loud shreaks on the other end. Luci's shreaks. "LUCI!! NO!!" Ciel screamed into the phone, crying. "I told you... hahhaha... you'll pay. Hahahahah... i swear it! You'll pay for this!! HAHAHAHAHA" Lizzy screamed into the phone, then hung up.