The Sleep Over And Shopping

That night, me and Luci stopped by my house, told my mother the wonderful news, grabbed a few things, and left for Luci's house.

        "I want to make one thing clear, I don’t ever wear dresses except for balls, and other formal events" Luci said as she gave me a look. "So I guess that means you don’t have many dresses?" I said as she opened the front door and we made our way up the stairs. "No I got tons, I just don’t wear them all." She said as she opened the door to her room. She set her bag down near her bed, and walked towarss her closet. "TADA!!!" she said as she swung open the doors. She has so many dresses. "..Whoa.." is all I could make out. We got armfuls of dresses and set them on her bed and went through them one by one. She said 'no' to a bunch, till finally she decided on a blue strapless dress that falls to her ankles. She tried it on and it looked perfect for her. It brought out the gray color in her eyes, and seemed to bring out more of the girly side of her. I kept looking at all the dresses, none really stood out...too frilly, too lacey, and so on. Then, I found the perfect one. It was red, strapless, and fell to my ankles. It had black lace on the hem line, adorning the waist, and across the top. It had princess seams down the sides and tool on the bottom, making the top fit closely and the bottom fluff out. It had a little Shaw-jacket with it to cover my shoulders. I tryed on the dress to see how well it fit. I came out from behind the changing curtain and Luci gasped. I’m guessing this is the dress. I looked in the mirror and it looked perfect, Luci looked amazing as well. I hope 'Sebastian likes this dress' I know Ciel will like Luci's dress. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I thought about the ball more. "Weeeelllll, let’s change into our PJ's and get the sleep over stared!" I said to Luci in excitement. "Your so perky" I heard her mumble. "I KNOW!!"  i said really loud in her ears. "OWWWW!!!" she screamed at me. I just laughed and went to change my clothes.

        "MOM!!!  Can you make us some cake??" Luci screamed across the room to her mother. "LUCI, DARLING!!! I’m going to the market for some more backing ingredients, you know how to make cake, you and (Y/N) do it! Besides, i think it will be more fun that way. I’ll be back later!" Luci said bye to her mom and groaned as she stood. "I need a butler to do things for me!" She said, slowly walking, but soon stopping with a ridiculous grin on her face. She started to giggle, but tried desperately to cover it up. "What?" I asked her in curiosity. "It’s nothing." She said as she let out another chuckle, continuing to walk towards the kitchen some more. "No, no, no, what is it?" I say as I punched her in the shoulder. "Okay, okay. If you and Sebastian date and everything, you need to have him come to my house and be my butler." she said, laughing and snickering as she talked. I stood there a second staring at her in dissaproval. "That's why i didn't tell you!" She said to me, laughing still. I grabbed a pillow and smacked her as hard as i could with it. "HA. PAYBACK" I screamed to her.  "OH ITS ON NOW!" she screamed grabbbing a pillow and smacking me with all her might.

        Me and Luci panted hard as we layer on the floor in exhaustion. Luci hits hard with pillows. We both layed , out of breath on the floor for a bit. "So...how about that cake now?" I asked Luci. "Oh yeah!" She said, remembering our main goal. She got up and ran to the kitchen. We got all the ingredients and started working on the cake.

        After the cake was done, we were covered in flour and other ingredients. We sat and ate the cake and talked about various things. Luci wants to be a baker, since her parents own a bakery. I don’t know what i want to be....I want to be happy. That’s really all i want to be in life. Soon me and Luci started getting sleepy from our death battle and baking. We cleaned the kitchen up, and got ready to go to sleep. I slept on the pull out bed in her room, and she slept in her bed. It was comforting to sleep by her fire place. I looked into the fire as i fell asleep, dreaming of what might happen tomorrow....

        Me and Luci got up the next morning, ate breakfast, and finally decided to go window shopping in town till the ball. I dressed in a casual light pink dress, and Luci dressed in shorts and a light blue shirt. She really doesn’t like dresses. Once we were ready, we went out to town and started looking around. I didn't have any money, so I wasn’t planning on buying anything. But then of course, I found a very fancy (and expensive) shop with beautiful necklaces, bracelets, and rings. They were so pretty. We went in the store and I automatically fell in love with a black lace choker with a silver diamond rose charm on it. But then I looked at the price tag. Dang, never in a thousand years will I get that.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Sebastian standing there. I felt a blush creep on to my cheeks. "Fancy seeing you here, my lady" He said as he took my hand and kissed it like he always did. I swear, it’s a miracle I haven’t fainted yet. "O-oh Sebastian!" I said as I continued to blush deeper. I look over and see that Ciel chatting with Luci. "What were you looking at before i disturbed your thoughts?" Sebastian said as he looked at the choker in the display case behind me. "Oh..uh.. yeah...isn’t it pretty?" I staggered out. He smirked at me. "Its beautiful...Almost as pretty as you. But I think your prettier." He said as he seemed to be plotting something. Before I could reply, he started to walk away."One moment, darling" He said as he made his was over to Ciel for a second. Wait did he just call me darling?
Ciel and Sebastian continued to talk about something while me and Luci just watched from a far. finally Sebastian walked back over to me, slightly frowning. "I’m afraid me and my master must be going, but we will see you tonight?" He asked, looking concerned.  "Yes, see you then" He somewhat hugged me, and me and Luci soon walked out of the store. "I wonder what that was all about" Luci said to me as we walked. "I don't know, they probably  have to finish decorating for the ball or something..." I said to her, mumbling towards the end. "Hey, why don’t we eat at this little shop here?" she said pointing to a little cafe strait across from the store we were just in. "Bur, you own a bakery, and you want to go eat at one?" I ask giggling slightly. "Oh come on, live a little." She said, nearly dragging me. We walked in. I got a muffin and Luci got a Cinnamon roll. We sat outside on the little patio furniture out front and talked. Then I looked over and saw Sebastian running back in the jewelry store out of the corner of my eye. I nudged Luci, nearly causing her to spill her drink. She saw what was happening too. "Why is he....?" I said as I saw him about to leave, me and Luci acted like we were eating and didn’t see a thing. I saw him leave the store in the corner of my eye, once again.  "what do you think he’s-" I say, Luci cutting me off "Do you think he’s buying you the choker?! that would be adorable!“ She said, getting excited for me. I blushed thinking of him doing that for me. "He wouldn’t do that for me...we just met yesterday!" I said as she shook her head "you’re in deeeeniiiiaaaalllll!"  I looked at her in the eyes "Oh? Oh yeah? What about you and CIEL?!" she blushed "W-what!?!? n-no...I-I..We wouldn't..ERRR (Y/N)!" I laughed at her response. "Come on, we got a bunch of time till the ball, lets go look around some more!" Luci said as she threw her trash away. I did the same and we looked around at lots of cute stores until it was time to go back and get ready for the ball. The whole time I kept wondering is Sebastian actually bought me the choker....