Unleashing the Power Within

I woke to the sound of water next to me. I opend my eyes to see Sebastian rinsing out a wadh cloth in a bowl. He took to the cloth and held it to my head. I jumped slightly, the unexpected coldness of it catching me off gard. He slightly giggled. "Good morning darling" he chirped to me. I only grined before haveing to yawn. He took the rag off my head and helped sit me up. "Well. Your arms and sholder are still in a very bad condition" he said, sitting down next to me. "But, with lots of patients and rest, you'll be just fine." I sloghtly frowned. He smiled, "im sure it will seem like no time at all after the first week or so, just be patient" i mumbled under my breath. "What was that?" He asked me. I gripped the sheets tight. "But if im like this... unusable.... how the hell can i help find Luci?!?!?!" I yelled at him. He looked shocked. "My lady. You are the most use to us if you stay home and get better. Im sure Luci would agree." I fought back tears and nodded. "Now, would you like to explain what they did to you to make you like this?" Sebastian said, clearly still irritated at Claude and Alois. "Well... before yoy tryed to rescue me the first time, Claude was trying to kiss me. When i refused and tryed to move my wrists, he slammed them agenst the window and broke them..." Sebadtian got just a tad angrier. "Continue"  he groweled through his teeth. "Well, then right before Undertaker saved me, Claude and him were fighting. One of Claudes knives stabbed in my shoulder... and then... well..." i said trailing off. "Then what??? What did they do?" He asked me, full of concern.

~Sebastian's P.O.V.~
       I worried about what (Y/N) was goung to say next. She thought really hard. "I uh... i dont understand it still. One of the knives was heading strait for my face, and then I... i stopped it." She said, looking at me, slightly in awe. I was still confused and looked at her intently. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I stopped it. With my mind... i concentrated on the blade, and it stipped. I spun it around and jabbed it back into Claude." She said, slightly grinning. "Sebastian, what am i?" She asked, looking at herself in the mirror across the room. "...this would explain the door opening on its own... can we test it to be sure?" I asked. "I guess..." she said, slightly afraid.
~Ciel's P.O.V.~
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
I hear from the study door. The sound snapping me from my day dream of Luci. I cleared my throught and sat up. "Come in." I quietly replied. Sebastian walked in, not wearing his coat, sleeves rolled up, and hair slightly ruffled. Dont tell me that he and (Y/N) just... ewww. "M-master! You have to see this! Its (Y/N)! Shes-" i cut him off. "I dont want to hear about you having sex with her Sebastian!!!!!" I yelled at him. Sebastian looked shocked. "You really think i just...! No!!! Thats not at all whats happening! Just... we need you to see something!" He said, flinging the door back open. "Please my lord!" He said, desperately. "Ugh... fine. I have nothing better to do anyway."
~Sebastian leads Ciel to (Y/N)'s room~
"Alright. Your going to love this" Sebastian said, standing next to a table filled with items, most of them sharp and painful looking. "Wha-what the...?" Sebastian held a hand up to stop me from saying anything else, and asurringly nodded. I just sat back in the chair, preparing myself for whatever was about to happen. (Y/N) stood on the other side of the room across from him. He grabbed a Vase and threw it at her. I stood up, shoked. (Y/N) then swung her hand upward, as the vase suddenly flew up. As it came back down she kicked it back to Sebastian forcfully, he grabbed it, stumbling backwards. "Nice!" He said to her, setting the vase back down. "What the bloddy hell!?!," i yelled to them. "I know its alot to take in but, (Y/N) had powers. We dont know why, but she does. We figured put she can control things with her mind, and she can contorl it better when she directs objects with her hands." I fell back down in my chair in awe. "Show me more" i said, becomming very interested in this. Sebastian only ginned, nodding to (Y/N). He grabbed other objects and threw them at her, she only deflecting them back at him, hitting him hard a few times. Sebastian stopped a moment, catchong his breath. "Did i hurt you!?" (Y/N) asked, fearing that she injured him. "No, im fine. I just need to regain my dodging abilitys..." he said, laughing towards the end. "And now, the final 3 tests." He grabbed another vase, preparing to throw it. "Remember, just like we practiced" he said to her. He chucked the vase at her, as she concintraited, she split the vase in half, and motioned for the two halfs to go on either side of her, them shattering on the wall behind her. She gasped. "Ill clean that up later....." she trailed off. "Dont worry about it. I hated that vase." I said, slightly smiling. She giggled. "Okay, test number 2" Sebastian said to her. She got back in fighting stance, and took a deep breath. Sebastian grabbed a blind fold and put it on her. He wispered something to her, she only nodded as he went back to him post. She didnt make a single sound, but threw a lantern at her, she stopped it and directed it to the ground. He then threw a candle at he side, she noticed it inches from her hip, and swung it back at him. He finally went behind her and threw a letter opener at the back of her head. She stopped it and reflected it back towards him, Sebastian dodging as it hit the wall, going deeply into it. "Ugh. I have to pull that out later...." Sebastian said.  She pulled the blindfold off and smiled big. "Ready for the last one?" Sebastian asked her. "Y-yeah." She saod, nervousness in her voice. Sebastian grabbed the gun that was hung on the wall. He aimed it strait for her heart. He pulled the tigger and without a moments notice the bullet was suspened in mid air.  "Noway...." I said. I walked towards the bullet, touching it as it fell to the floor. "We can use this to get Luci back!" I said, smiling a genuine smile. Something I dont ever do.

A/N: Sorry for not updating in forever. I finished my most recent play performance, and my next one isnt for a few weeks, so i thought i would update! And, The anime convention is comming up soon!!! One month away, so agian, i will still be busy. Sorry avout that... but. In other news! We are nearing 900 followers!!!! Then its just 100 more to go! Like ive said, i really really really really really really hope imwe reach 1000 by May 8th (my birthday)! And i love all of you so much! The follower button is still not wanting to cooperate with me, and i havent been updating and posting, yet you guys continue to follow me, which i am so greatful for! Sorry that this wasnt the greatest chapter, but its better than nothing...right? Anyway thanx agian for reading, and i love you all! Chow!~