Chapter 4: Pain & Pleasure (AMBW)

Joon spent so much time giving her pleasure because he knew he could hurt her if he didn't prepare her for his size. He had watched a lot of porn over the years and he knew he was bigger than average. As he eased himself inside her, he realized his preparation wasn't enough. Her tightness was beyond anything he could've imagined. Joon felt himself become light headed from the pressure of the attempting to access Kiah's womanhood.

He never imagined there would be such an intense feeling. His engorged cock pushed further inside her and she screamed out. The pleasure was hypnotizing him, and he forgot to do anything except push further. Kiah screamed out his name. She begged him not to stop. Joon her voice was struggling to say what she wanted from him. He felt like he would lose all his senses if he did not ride the tidal wave of pleasure that was building up in the very essence of his manhood.

Joon pushed passed the last piece of resistance. He was not prepared for the hot, wet, spasm that was clamping around his staff and sucking him deeper inside her. He felt himself pull to the point of almost pulling out then she grabbed his ass. Joon began to push in and out without concern for pain. The pull towards pleasure and release took over his body. His only concern was claiming her without mercy.

The feeling of sinking deep into her body was like the most addictive drug. He had never felt anything like it. Even jerking off could not compare to her. Joon pumped and pumped and pumped and pumped. He kissed her hard as his cock surged deep into her core. He could feel tears streaming down her cheeks. He couldn't stop.

"Baby, cum, please. I can't take it anymore oh god. You're killing me. Oh, baby please, please, please. Uhhhh. Uhhhh. Uhgggggg. BABY PLEASE. YOU ARE SO FUCKING BIG. Oh pleaseeeeee......" she begged him to hurry. Kiah never imagined Joon was capable of delivering pain like this.

"Kiah I love you so...... muuuuuch....uhhhhh," he grunted and she could feel the full length of him deep inside her. It was jumped even though his body no longer moved. His cock jerked deep inside her. She felt him fill her up with his essence and then he passed out.

Joon gave the woman he loved everything he had. He made love to her. The first woman he ever touched received his heart and his soul in their first sexual experience. As he came deep inside her, he knew he would never ever love another woman.

Darkness engulfed them. Neither Joon nor Kiah could have ever imagined their first time would be like this. He lay between her legs with his arms wrapped around her. Kiah closed her eyes despite the fullness that was still inside her. She wrapped her arms around him and drifted off to sleep.

*****

With the end of school, Kiah had to move her things from the dorms. She thought it would be a long and tedious affair, but it only took half a day to gather her things and prepare them to be shipped to her new home in Mesquite, Texas. Since her mother decided to move to a city that was larger than their hometown, Kiah decided to join her.

She and Joon loaded all of her things into a moving vehicle with her mother's address as the place to receive her stuff. Very soon, Joon would leave for South Korea. She had no desire to be in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with all of the memories they shared. It would be impossible to live in the town without him. Kiah knew she would drive herself crazy if she stayed behind so she decided to get a head start on the move.

After a day of packing and loading a truck, the lovebirds returned to Joon's apartment to enjoy a peaceful evening. Kiah filled the jacuzzi tub with water as hot as they could stand, bath salts, and bubbles. They relaxed in the calming hot water until all the warmth disappeared. They indulged in time holding onto one another as they reflected over their time they spent together from the first day they met.

"I love you." He whispered in her ear and nuzzled her cheek.

"I love you more." She turned around to face him and gently nibbled his lips.

"I know you're trying to start something, but I think we should take a little nap first and then I will give you what you want and then some." He chuckled as tickled him.

"Okay old man. I'll let you get in a nap. I know you're probably all tuckered out from working so hard today." She joked trying to make him sound like an old man.

"You know you're gonna regret your words when I wake up. Right?" Joon smiled.

"I don't know about all that. We'll see. You might be too tired to do anything." Kiah continued to pick on him. They tickled one another and played in the water for a little while and finally scrubbed one another's bodies. After rinsing off, they got out of the tub and jumped in the bed. In a short amount of time, they were both snoring from exhaustion.

*****

"Uhmmm, baby." She felt herself resurfacing from a deep sleep. Her knees were across the bend in his arms. Pain and pleasure danced deep inside. As she felt him slide in and out repeatedly, she inhaled sharply as he plunged deeper inside her body. Even though the pain was undeniable, the pleasure was insane. It overshadowed the pain and brought it into a kind of submission.

He decided to punish her for doubting his ability and she could hear a desperate voice begging for more. The first time was understanding and careful. This time it was reckless and damaging. With all of the knowledge she had acquired, nothing compared to being brought under submission by the man she loved. Before, Kiah couldn't understand women who lost their minds over a guy until the moment she opened her and realized what her man could do. Her mind was converted.

Joon pressed her to the point of breaking. His effort and conviction drove so deep and so hard, he made her hoarse from screaming. It seemed like he was trying to keep her from ever wanting another man. He kissed her and plunged deeper and deeper into her newly de-virginated pleasure zone. She wrapped her legs around him and encouraged him to take possession of her flower. No matter the pain, she wanted more of him.

It felt so good. This new Joon. A man who was once a timid boy was now a terrible beast. Tears flowed from her eyes as he continued his dominance of her body. She had never been assaulted, but she was sure this was a type of assault. The desire to make him stop lingered but the feeling of pleasure as he filled her up repeatedly forced her to endure the pain. Damn, she was already an addict. Even though his actions hurt her, there was no way she would stop it because her body cried from pain and begged for more at the same time.

Kiah was so confused. She never experienced this kind of contradiction. Her mind tried to make sense of it, but her hips rose to meet his every thrust. Now, her body had a mind of its own and it demanded pleasure. No more thinking. She finally stopped her attempt to analyze what had happened to her body and gave into her new habit.

Even though it felt like he was trying to punch a hole through her, the desire to cum told her that this assault was acceptable and that it would be worth it in the end. Joon did not disappoint her. He lifted her ass off the bed and began to tap the right spot in her core. Striking her spot as if it committed a crime, Joon continued the assault.

Kiah was lost. She could no longer breathe. She could no longer hear. She could no longer see. The only thing she could do was feel the tsunami of pleasure that prepared itself to break down any and all walls of resistance in her sexual repertoire. The innocent college student was gone. Joon made sure she was ready for the pleasure he had for her. His lips locked on hers. He knew he was about to push her off the face of the Earth.

Joon positioned himself with her legs across his arms and his hands grabbing her ass for leverage. He surged into her with a force that was beyond explanation. As tears streamed down her face, but she held onto him and pulled him closer. He continued to fuck her with eight years of built up frustration and need. Her mouth broke free from his.

"Make me cum baby please!" Kiah screamed. As usual, she knew exactly what to say. The tsunami of pleasure shook them both from deep down inside their bodies and consumed them. Nothing could explain the orgasm that suffocated them. Nothing else mattered at that moment. They were undone, and the world did not exist as they seized and jerked and disappeared into rampant bliss.

*****