Chapter 3: Wrapped With A Pretty Red Bow (AMBW)

When he first met her, she always tried to make him laugh whenever he was down. He was always unsure of himself and she always tried to make him feel better. Joon was sure that no one cared as much for him as she did. He was unaware that she caught him staring.

"Joon. Is everything ok?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry for staring. I just have so much on my mind."

"Would you like a massage? I hear it's a great way to relieve stress"

Kiah went to his bathroom and grabbed a bottle of lotion. She told him to take off his shirt and lie down. As she rubbed his shoulders, she felt the tension knots begin to loosen. Kiah leaned over his back to rub down to his waist. She used the idea of a message as an excuse to touch Joon. Soon he would be gone, and she wouldn't be able to touch him like this again. His body was so beautiful and so defined. No one could possibly imagine that his body looked like this. Joon always wore baggy clothes and he looked like a bookworm. She had known for years that he was very handsome. With or without his glasses, he had a stunning face.

Kiah had secretly been in love with Joon since they first became friends in their junior year of high school. She always promised her family and herself that she wouldn't do anything to jeopardize her future. Even starting a relationship was out of the question. If they started dating, one day the question of sex would be entertained. She was not ready for that in high school. Now that she was 24 and had managed to graduate on time, she was so happy. She was ready to play a game of show and tell.

Joon tried really hard to just be her friend but she already knew he was in love with her when they were in the middle of their last year in high school. The look in his eyes was always like a lost puppy. She always tried to play off the extra attention he showed her. When they went to college, he always tried to hide the way he felt but she saw through all of his excuses. She knew him like the back of her hand. The effort he went through to keep her close was always on her mind. She chose not to date or even consider anyone's offer to date because she loved Joon so much.

Before they decided to watch the graduation video, she took a shower and changed out of her dress clothes and put on some jogger booty shorts and a tank top. She put on a sexy red and black bra and panty set under it because she knew she would allow him to see it tonight. She had never dressed in so little before. She placed a bottle of gin in the freezer to celebrate their accomplishments and then open their gifts to one another.

Kiah knew that Joon was a virgin. Since they were both virgins, she knew no matter how many women he messed around with, he would never ever be able to forget her because she would be his first. Massaging his body was the excuse she needed to execute her plan.

Kiah was so lost in thought, she was caught off guard when Joon stood up with her on his back. She never knew he was so strong. Even though she was short and thick, he picked her up while she straddled his back and took her into his bedroom. He lay with her on the bed and turned on some slow jams. They were eye to eye. Kiah's hands were on Joon's chest. His skin was smooth and warm. He felt so good. He slowly moved her hands out of his way. Joon pulled Kiah closer. Their eyes locked. The man in front of her was different from the person she had known for nearly ten years. His eyes asked her if it was finally okay. Before any words could be spoken, Joon lightly kissed her lips.

She fantasized about this moment. The day he would take her and show her how he felt about her and her body. No one could ever say he didn't love her because he proved that over the years, but she needed to know how he felt about her from a man to a woman. He lightly touched her skin as if he couldn't believe she was here in his bed.

The tidal wave of heat that was growing between her legs seemed to be suffocating her. She moved closer to him knowing he was the only person who could quell the storm that was brewing in her body. Joon helped her out of the tank top she was wearing and the booty shorts that were driving him crazy all night. His hand rested on her stomach. He kissed her ever so slightly on her tummy and then he eased himself between her thighs.

As much time as she had spent with him, Kiah never realized just how strong Joon was. When he ran his hands up the outside of her thighs, he squeezed the hot juicy flesh. It was as if he were touching her body in ways to commit her to memory. With every slight kiss or manly grope, the heat washing over her body continued to grow like a destructive storm.

She was so ready to feel him inside, but he was taking his time memorizing everything. Finally, he kissed her lips again. But this was no ordinary kiss. Joon kissed like a man dying from thirst who had just found a source of water. Kiah was overcome by a tidal wave of raw passion. She was dripping wet. He had not touched her erotic zones yet and she was already on the verge of her first orgasm.

Kiah moaned and begged him to never let her go. Joon slid his mouth to both sides of her neck, both of her collarbones, and he stopped to look at the bra and panties. He looked at Kiah and smiled. They had seen every piece of clothing the other person had at least once. Her knew she bought this for him. He kissed her again. He loved the fact that she always thought of him no matter what she did.

Joon took his time unwrapping his gift. He started by kissing her beautiful big breast through the bra. Kiah cried out. The sensation flowing from his lips teased her brutally. He pulled her into a sitting position, so he could kiss her as he was removing her bra. As soon as the material slid away from her breast, Joon stopped and looked at them. They were bigger than he imagined. He used both of his hands to encircle one boob.

The caramel chocolate mix was a complicated color to explain but he could close his eyes and imagine that her breast looked like the color of melted creamy chocolate and caramel stirred up together. Her nipples were like plump little dark chocolate bonbons. The widespread areolas surrounding her nipples were the color of dark milk chocolate. He stared at her body to memorize everything with his eyes. Joon stared in Kiah's golden brown eyes. He saw her desire and knew it was his job to give her everything she could possibly want. His mouth settled on the nipple that was pointing at him.

He enjoyed the feel of her flesh on his tongue. The firmness of it was more than enticing to him. His tongue circled around the nipple as he sucked on it like it was a lollipop. He switched to the other side and showed equal attention and appreciation to her other nipple. He kissed her breast and rested his face on them. There was no way he would forget this moment.

Joon felt his body growing impatient. He wanted to memorize her body, but he also wanted to touch her deep inside. In a moment of haste, he sped up his efforts. A desperate desire to taste her had been burning in his mind for years. He slid her panties off and pulled her legs bent at the knee wide apart. What he saw sent a shock through his system. He slid himself down until his face was positioned to get a better look.

Beautiful sleek plump little dark cocoa lips were waiting just for him. He slid his finger inside. The wetness made his manhood jerk repeatedly. He slid his finger in and noticed how enticing it was to see his creamy vanilla colored finger sliding in and out of her dark chocolate and pink lips. He added another finger and began to feel jealous of his own fingers. He knew she was a virgin and he didn't want to enter her before he made sure that she was pleased and satisfied.

His thumb lightly rubbed the plump little pink bud that saluted him. Joon noticed that every time he rubbed her there, Kiah began to beg and grind her hips. Watching her body's response was intoxicating. Her breathing changed and so did his. He didn't even realize that he was panting right along with her.

He replaced his thumb with his mouth. It looked like a little juicy piece of bubble gum. He licked it and sucked on it. Kiah begged and pleaded with him for more which encouraged him that what he did was just right. He slid two of his long fingers inside her and out. He found a little spot further in and every time he rubbed it, she would clench her thighs and buck her hips. Joon knew she would lose herself if he continued this.

Joon licked and sucked on her rose bud and stroked the spot that drove her crazy until he made her cum several times. She was undone. Kiah was dripping wet and he knew he was the source of her pleasure. He continued to lick and suck on the plump little bud and when knew he couldn't deny himself any longer, he allowed her to touch him in the one place she never ventured. Shock registered on her face, yet no words were spoken.

*****