Daddy!Male!crush x Little!Male!reader

Your pov
I was sobbing, clinging onto Daddy while I cried. My best friend from middle school was found killed. "Prince, do you want me to make you feel better." I nodded and he layed me down on the couch. He sat on the floor and took off my boxers. My 4 inche cock sitting there. Being cute like me. He kissed it then put tip in his mouth. I came and he pulled away. He slammed my cock into his mouth and sucked on it. I came again. He layed on the ground. "Sit on my chest baby boy." I sat on his and he sucked on my cock. "D-daddy~." He also took in my hairless balls into his mouth and fingered my bottom. "aa-Ah~!" He started chewing oh so gently. I had my cum fill his mouth 4 times already. I'm a sensitive prince. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He layed me down and took his shirt off my body. I was left in pastel blue stockings and my collar. "What position do you want?" I layed my legs on his shoulder and looked at him with pleading eyes.
"Thrust into me Daddy, treat me like a prince then pound me like a servant." I wispered. He positioned himself then grabbed my ass and pounded me. He slammed his 11 inche member into my sensitive entrance only hitting two places, my G-spot and my prostate. He pulled out a bullet vibrator and thrusted with the vibration bullet staying in one place. The vibrator was shoved against my prostate and thrusted deep inside me. I came and moaned even louder as he pumped my cock. We both came. His cum filling me up to the brim. My cum covered my stomach. He licked off my cum from my stomach still with his cock inside my ass. He pulled out watching the cum ooze. He kissed me then cuddled me. I felt better.