Yandere!Levi x Male!reader

Levi pov
That adorable mighet.He was talking with Eren and horseface. Eren saw me and smirked. He wispered to y/n and he blushed. Horseface pushed him over to me. I fell backwards into a bedroom with y/n on my lap, his face on my chest. "I-im so sorry!" He tried to get up but I gripped his thighs and stood up. I carefully put him on the bed and made eye-contact with him.
"You are mine. I love you. I need you." He nodded and put his hands on the sides of his head and turned his head. I dove in and hickied up EVERYTHING that my mouth can touch. He layed naked under me and squirmed in sexual frustration. I stripped myself and positioned myself at his entrance. "Let's play a game~." I rubbed my member against his ass while he shivered. "If I thrust in you first, then you win. But if you buck your hips or say for me to enter you, then I win~." He nodded and layed there.

😆😆 Time skip to (4) 20 minutes😆😆

I was pounding him and growled as I heard his sweet cries of bliss and let the arousing sound fill my ears. His back arched, his head turned, his hips bucking, his tears of pleasure rolling down, his drool dripping a little, his cock covered in his 17 orgasm after maths. All of him was beautiful to me. I hit a ball of nerves in him plenty of times, with his prostate. He was so weak he could barely stay awake. He moaned for the last time as he came AGAIN. My cum shooting deep inside him. "I love you, shortie~." He mumbled an 'i love you too' then fell asleep. I held him close as I fell asleep in his scent. Bubblegum.