Little!Fem!Crush x Mommy!Fem!reader

Your pov
"Mommy, mommy!" I was sitting on the couch watching Rick and Morty when my little princess ran in. "Yes, princess?" She blushed and looked at her stocking covered feet. "I-i wanna eat you o-out, please." I looked at her and smiled. "Come here." She stood in front of me while I stood up. "If you want to eat then you'll have to cook~." She grinned with pure joy in her eyes. She took off my shirt then unhooked my bra. She sucked on my nipple and I tried not to push her head down and eat like a free buffey. "Mommy?" "Yes, princess~." I moaned. "Can you be rough?" "Whatever you want baby girl~. Aaahhh~!" She took off my sweats then my panties. She kissed my clit gently and looked up at me. 
"Mommy, I want you to push my face to your pussy and force me to pleasure you." I did as she asked and put my hands in her hair and pushed her lips up to my dripping cunt. She moaned and the vibrations made me grip her hair and push her on the floor. "Mommy, please sit on my face." I sat on her face and rubbed my pussy against her mouth. She thrusted her toungue into my core and fingered my ass. "OH YES~! RIGHT THERE~! BITE ME~!" I thrusted into her mouth and she bit my folds causing me to push her head closer to me. She sucked on my clit so roughly and hard it would so leave a hickey. I screamed while she ate my- no, no DEVOURED my cunt. I came and I sat on the couch. She licked off my cum and looked at me.
"C-can I have some ice c-cream please?" I put on my clothes except my shirt and walked over to the kitchen. I was about to grab a bowl but she put her hands on my sweats and tugged lightly. "I want ice CREAM." I looked at her and sighed. I grabbed the ice cream and a snow ball maker and sat on the counter. "You know what to do my beautiful kitten~." I kissed her while she stripped me. She grabbed the snow ball maker and made a snow ball out of the vanilla ice cream. (Even though the next part isn't vanilla😉) She pushed the ice cream ball into my cunt and kissed up to my breasts and sucked on them very hard. She put her free hand inside me and thrusted three digits into my dripping ice cream melting cavern. "BABY GIRL!!!" I screamed out for her while she tongue fucked me eating me and the ice cream. I came and she layed on the floor. I sat on her face and she happily licked up the cum infused ice cream.
"Princess." I panted. "Yes Mommy." I pulled her ito a hug and she happily hugged back. I slipped my hand up her pastel pink skirt and pulled at the lacy panties. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm~." I growled in her ear. She ran off and gave me some clean basket ball shorts and a black tank top. I put on the clothes and walked over to our bedroom. I layed on the bed and snapped my fingers, made a circle shape then pointed down. She slipped off her panties and looked at me. "Mommy, can I have cummies?" I nodded and she kneeled over my head and I grabbed her thighs and pulled her down. I ate that pussy like there was no tomorrow. It was winter outside and we got snowed in. Her thighs worked great for earmuffs. I could still hear her loud moans perfectly. I chewed gently on her folds and she came. I kept eating her out and she started begging for me to stop at cum number 14. I ate her out until I was at twenty. She sat on my lap and fell asleep. Not giving me a chance to sit up. I stripped the both of us naked and fell into a peaceful slumber with her holding on to my neck. I held on to her waist while I and had my face in her cage breasts. Her cheeks flushed. Her thighs quivering. I kissed both her nipples and bit them. I went to sleep with my princess tangled with me.