Jane the killer x Fem!reader

Your pov
Running. If I stop, I'm fucking dead. A terrifying yet beautiful woman is chasing after me with a knife. Pasty, pale, white flawless skin was covered with a mid-thigh length, black, skin tight dress matching with seductive black orbs with smooth,black straight locks that framed them. I ran into a forest like the dumbass that I am. The woman kept chasing and started catching up. Before any other thought of panic could ring through my head, I fucking tripped on a log in a FUCKING CLEARING!!!! There was nothing around the log yet I still tripped over it. She stopped next to me and I noticed she was blushing? I broke the silence between me and the gorgeous poison. "H-hi." Why is she so fucking sexy though?!! "Well, looks like I made princess blush~." I blushed even more and I cringed at my stupid akwardness. She chuckled and picked me up. "You will be my new pet, if you say no I will cut out every single organ while your alive." I froze and fucking yelled at myself in my head that this bitch is fucking loco. "Y-yes, master." Uuuuughhhhhhh. "Good now, I'm taking you home, pet~." Fuck me. "When we get home, I'm gonna do  whatever I want~."

£££timeskip cause butt plugs£££

Your pov
She threw me on to the couch and pinned me. She ripped off both of our close and for a second I saw a black tentacle before that black slimy muscle was thrusted into my virgin core. "PLEASE STOP, IT HURTS, PLEASE!!!!" She bent down and nipped at my neck leaving a very dark bruise cause of her inhumanly sharp teeth. "Don't worry pet it will be over soon." I felt the tentacle wriggle around hitting my g-spot rather harshly. My tears of pain turned into tears of pleasure as she flipped us over so I could ride her. My thighs were becoming weak as I got closer to my climax. I came with a loud moan and my walls tightening around her caused her cum to fill me up. I passed out.

Jane pov
This human is the one, my soulmate, my lover, mine.