2p!Fem!Italy x Fem!Chubby!reader

Your pov
Great. Just fucking perfect. And my uterus is bleeding. I'm on my period. I had a tampon in and was just napping on my bed in red lacy underwear.

Luciano pov
I walked up to me and my gorgeous wife's room to smell...blood? And the blood smelled REALLY sweet. I opened the door to find my bella sleeping on my pillow. I walked up to her and kissed her temple. She woke up and hugged me. "WELCOME HOME VAMP!!!!!" And of course she uses that adorable nickname. "So you dress up for me and fall asleep~?" I kissed her lips and broke the contact. "W-well... It's not my fault I'm on my period!" She huffed and puffed out her cheeks. Her breasts squeezing against each other as she crossed her arms. "Oh?" I put her down on the many pillows and kiss her neck. I bit down on as many places as possible and went down to shoulders, collar-bone then breasts. Took off the lacy bra. I sucked and nipped at the smooth and perfect nipple as she squirmed and whined. "P-please, mor-AAAHH~!!!!"
I bit down pretty hard on her nipple and drew blood. She has a pain kink, so precious. I sucked until there was no blood and did the same thing to the other. She kept wimpering and tears started to form. "What's wrong, bambina~." "I'm to ugly and fat to feel this much pleasure." I kiss her forehead and held her close and pressed her head in the crook of my neck. "Sssshhhhhhhhhhh." I held her plump waist and wispered flirtacious things in her ear. She fell asleep and nuzzled into my neck. Her tiny form looking great in only panties. After a while I got turned on by feeling her breasts rub against my face. I put her back on the bed and took off her panties with my teeth. I pulled out her tampon and threw it somewhere. I bit down in different places on her inner thighs and straight up ate her sweet, sweet pussy.

Your pov
I woke up to feel a pleasure 'down there' and looked down to find Luci eating me out. "Nnnngggg-n-nyah~." I arched my back and felt tsunamis of pleasure speed through my body. I felt the knot in my stomach rip loose as I came to my climax; having my juices cover her lips and mouth as my blood mixed with it. She crawled up to me and layed me down ontop of her. "W-what about you?" "I only want you to have pleasure here. And you are my stress releiver after all~." She growled into my ear. "Ok baby, whatever makes you happy."