Male!crush x Male!Shy!reader

Your pov
I was walking to class, holding on to my binder and math textbook. I kept my head down as I walked but watched peoples shoes to not hit anyone. I was so close to the library. A few more steps. And I'm here. "Hello again y/n." The librarian said. Miss Willcocks. The nicest old lady ever. "Could you be a dear and put away the history books in the senior shelf at the second floor." "I would love to." I walked up and put away the book. "Eeep!" I was pinned to a table, bent over it. "Hey babe~." I looked behind my shoulder to find c/n smirking. "U-uumm." He made me stand up. He slipped his right hand up my shirt, pinching one of my nipples. The left one slid down to my jeans and slid them right under my hips, with my boxers. He grabbed my shaft and a soft moan left my lips. "Say you love me~." I wimpered and he tightned his grip. "I-i love y-you~." My moans became louder so I covered my mouth. He bent over and pushed me to the table. He flipped me over so I was laying. He hickied his way down and gave my tip a small lick. "MMMNNNGG~!!!" I kept my mouth shut with my hand over. He bobbed his head and I came into his mouth. He grabbed a pen and wrote "C/n 's property" on my chest. He carried my weak body to his house and fucked me senseless.