A/N: Please Read

Ever since I created my first fan fiction, I've wanted to do a Q&A with all the characters including you. Thinking of this as a T.V show or a movie. Preferably a T.V show. All the cast members shown in this fanfic this far, (You, Jack, Mark, Ciel, Elizabeth, Sebastian, and of course the Undertaker.) and quite possibly future characters, can be interviewed by you all. You'd be fans asking questions and the cast of Survival can answer them. I can put this up on Friday if I get enough questions.

You can ask questions either about this Fanfic like why I created it or where I got the idea from or ask the characters questions like who is your favorite person to work with or whatever. This wouldn't really make sense because, I Know, the Black Butler cast doesn't belong to me, but this would be just for fun and I think you'd really enjoy this as much as I'd enjoy writing it. Maybe I'll probably do this idea when I get lots of questions or maybe when I hit 20 chapters. (This fanfic will probably have like 30 chapters. And there will most likely be a book two.) 

It honestly all depends on what you peeps like or would enjoy. I'd appreciate feedback on what you guys think about this idea and if I should even think about doing this at all in the future. That's all I wanted to tell you guys. Comment on what you think, I'd appreciate it!

~~Tommy~~