Chapter 15

We are all holding hands while both Elizabeth and Ciel are reading aloud the words that are behind the picture that will be used to get us to their world. "Venimus ad quod pervenimus. Nos volo ut ubi nos pertinent. Nobis donet in patria." I heard both Elizabeth and Ciel read aloud. I closed my eyes and braced for the pain. (Elizabeth told you about the pain she felt when she went into the book.) The only feeling I felt, was nothing. I opened my eyes and looked at the others, shock on their faces. Especially Ciel's. "What the- Why Didn't It Work?" He shouted.

"I don't understand. If it doesn't work, then how do we get home?" Lizzy said with tears beginning to form. I hugged her close to me comforting her. "It's ok. Maybe you guys read it wrong." I said hoping she wouldn't begin to cry. "We Did Not Read It Wrong! We shouldn't have left in the first place! Maybe if we had stayed in the city, we would've been home right now!!" Ciel shouted stomping his feet on the ground. I really didn't feel like dealing with his tantrum right now. "Stop acting like a child! You have a damn Fiancé so act like your age and not like a five year old!" I shouted at him as I began hearing Mark and Jack become restless. I guess they don't like it when I shout.

"Excuse Me!? Who do you think you're talking to!?" Ciel shouted while getting up and glaring daggers at me. I got up as well and shouted with anger as Lizzy got up and held my arm stopping me from heading over towards the midget. "Who am I talking to?? Who Am I Talking To?!? By The Looks Of It, It Looks Like I'm Talking To A Damn Midget Who Doesn't Deserve To Have Lizzy's Hand In Marriage!!" I said as my top completely blew getting ready to shout out profanities. "I can marry whoever the hell I want and I will definitely marry Elizabeth whether you like it or not!!" Ciel shouted as he started stepping closer to me, though Sebastian stood up and held him back.

"My lord, maybe you shouldn't be shouting so loudly. You might attract the attention of Zomb-" "Shut up Sebastian!!" Ciel cut him off to which Lizzy spoke up. "Sebastian is right! If you both keep shouting, you might attract Walkers and we might all end up in danger!" Elizabeth shouted loud enough for all of us to hear. Mark and Jack became even more restless as they began to neigh and bark loudly. "If anyone is going to put us all in danger, it'll be (F/n)!" "Excuse me!?" I shouted in disbelief and anger as I began moving towards Ciel as Elizabeth gripped my arms and tried to pull me back.

"Wanna Say That To My Face You Fucking Midg-" "(F/N)!!!" I heard Elizabeth shout as I was about to curse Ciel out. "You're a bad influence on Elizabeth!! If anything, it's your fault we couldn't get back home! Maybe we shouldn't take you at all and just leave you here all alone!!" Ciel shouted with his cheeks red with anger. My eyes widened in shock and my heart began to ache. I grit my teeth in absolutely anger as I broke through Elizabeths strength and lifted Ciel by his clothing. Sebastian went to pry my hands off of Ciel when a loud bang was heard. I fell back onto the ground in shock as I felt pain spread throughout my shoulder.

I got shot.

"(F/N)!!!" I heard Elizabeth scream as I saw fear and shock on her face. I grit my teeth in pain as I stood up and pushed Elizabeth behind me as Sebastian did the same with Ciel. I held my shoulder in pain as I pulled out my gun, hearing the sounds of more gunshots. "Put Down The Weapons You Have In Your Hands Or Watch As We Kill You All Off One By One." I heard someone say through a speaker of some sort. I tched as I threw my gun on the ground. I don't want to risk Elizabeth getting hurt because of my disobedience. "Put your guns down guys. I get the feeling they're being dead serious." I told them.

I looked straight ahead at the people in bullet resistant vests and gas masks pointing guns at the four of us. I heard the thuds of guns hitting the ground and I immediately felt as my body hit the ground. I heard everyone shout as they threw Sebastian, Elizabeth, and Ciel down on the ground. "Ow!! That hurts you idiot! Stop being so rough!!" I heard Ciel shout as he has his arms behind his back. I witness as Ciel got knocked out with the butt of a gun and saw how Sebastian shouted in a panicked voice. "Shut Up!" Sebastian got kicked right in the face by a female that is standing next to what looks to be a male restraining Sebastian.

We all got flipped over and had our arms restrained by someone while the person in front of us dug through our clothing in search of more weapons. I felt hands going to my thighs and immediately started shouting. "Dont You Fuckin Touch me Where You're Not Supposed to!!" I began kicking my legs only to have my legs get restrained as well. I felt the guns from my thighs get removed as well as the knife from my arm. I then got flipped back over onto my stomach and had my arms restrained. I quickly looked over to my right to find Elizabeth struggling against her attacker as they began lifting her skirt up.

3rd PoV

(F/n) became extremely angry with the way this person is touching Elizabeth. "No! Let me go you disgusting old man!!" She screamed as a hand went right under her skirt. "Pipe It Princess Im Only Going To Grab Your Gun!!" The (H/c) haired female heard him shout as Elizabeth kept struggling and screaming. The male restraining Elizabeth finally had enough of her struggling and screaming and decided to knock the young girl out with the butt of his gun. (F/n) didn't take this very well as she broke through her restraints and tackled the man that knocked Elizabeth out.

"YOU BASTARD!!!" (F/n) screamed in anger as she threw punches at the man in the bullet proof vest. She punched the man right in the jaw which caused his gasmask to get knocked right off his face. The young female kept punching the male getting blood all on her knuckles. She kept beating the male even through Sebastian's protests to stop. She felt her arms get restrained again as she struggled to get free. Her struggles were futile as her world soon went blank. Sebastian panicked as he began to struggle against his restraints seeing the short woman fall to the ground limply. He too got knocked out.

(MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! *chokes*)