Chapter 5

(Hope you headache gets better NikkigamingMC. Enjoy the double update everyone!!!)

Me and Ciel soon recovered from the shock. "H-how.. How long has this been going on for??" Ciel said raising his voice a little. (F/n) hesitated but soon answered shocking us once again. "Fifteen years. This has been going on since I was nine. And Elizabeth has been here for eight months by the way. "Eight months?!? Thats a lie! She's only been gone for two months!" Ciel shouted in anger. "Ciel! Be quiet or you'll get us killed!" Elizabeth shouted.

"Elizabeth." Ciel said in shock after she raised her voice at him. "Ciel, you have to keep quiet. You have no idea how dangerous it will be if you speak too loudly. Also, I've been missing for eight months, not two." Elizabeth said calmly. "But.. Back in London, you were gone for two months.." Ciel said in disbelief. "Hmm.. Young Master, maybe for every four months spent in this universe, it equals a month in ours." I said thoughtfully to Ciel. "This is.. Just so unbelievable!" Ciel said sitting on the floor with his hand on his forehead.

He then stood up moments later and walked to Elizabeth grabbing onto her wrist. "We're going home immediately!" Ciel said with anger in his voice shocking both Elizabeth and (F/n). "What!? I can't go home! Not without (F/n), Jack, and Mark!" Elizabeth said sternly. "Fine! I don't care. We will go home immediatly. Just look at you, you're filthy." Ciel said having a disgusted face on. "Well of course I'm filthy! There has been no running water for a decade and a half! The only way to 'get clean' is to skinny dip into a damn river!" Elizabeth shouted at a resonable tone.

'Skinny dip?' I asked myself in confusion. "Skinny dip?" Ciel questioned reading my mind. "Ugh! Never mind! Just know I will NOT go back home without my friends. And that's final." Elizabeth said stubbornly holding her ground against Ciel. "Tch, whatever. This is no place for a weak woman like you." Ciel's last sentence made Elizabeth snap. She raised her leg and kicked Ciel directly in the stomach making him slide across the floor about two and a half feet. 'Oh my.' I thought with amusement.

(F/n)'s PoV

I stood there in complete shock as Ciel laid on the floor holding his stomach coughing in pain. Elizabeth breathed heavily with tears pricking her eyes as she began to speak. "I, am not fucking weak, Ciel. I've grown and become stronger. I've killed more Walkers than I can fucking count! I know how to use a gun, how to fight hand to hand combat, how to use my swords, I know how to survive out there. But apparently you're too fucking blind to see that." Elizabeth finished with tears pouring down her red cheeks.

She completely shocked me. She has only cursed once in front of me. And that was when I almost got bitten by a Lurker. I laid my hand on Lizzy's shoulder wanting to comfort her but she just shrugged it off. "I need some time to myself." Lizzy said as she went to open the door with Jack following behind her. I stood there staring at the shock on Ciel's face. "You have no idea how wrong you are. If you couldn't tell by the power of her kick, she is way stronger than you think. Saying that she's weak only lowers her damn self esteem." I said directing a glare towards Ciel.

I sighed and pulled the kid up on his feet. "Are you alright, Ciel?" I asked. He didn't answer and just gave me a nod. I sat down on a chair and ran my fingers through my short hair. I used to have it (H/l) but I had to cut it short so that no Lurkers could grab my hair and bite my neck. I pressed my head against my fist and stared at Ciel and his butler. "So, why did you sell your soul to make a contract with your demon butler, Ciel?" I asked smirking a little as I saw their mouths drop to the floor in revelation.

"My, my, my. How did you know that?" Sebastian questioned as he was the first one to recover from the shock. "I'm not fucking stupid." I said a little pissed off assuming they thought I was. "Elizabeth talked about you Sebastian, how you're this cool butler who can do amazing things. How you're 'One Hell Of A Butler' as you usually say. Plus, I saw you running at fucking inhuman speed away from those Lurkers. And that eye patch on Ciel is a little suspicious too. Either I've finally lost my damn marbles or you are actually a frikkin demon." I said with a glare.

He had a smirk on his face as he walked towards me in my sitting position. He laid both his arms on each side of my chair blocking me if I tried to escape. I glared at him as his eyes turned a fuchsia pink. "Well don't you have a sharp eye Little Killer." He said with a smirk. That nickname made me snap. "Little Killer?! Who the fuck are you calling a killer?! And little at that!" I yelled in anger. "My, my, what foul language for a young lady like yourself." He said with his eyes still pink and with his smirk still spread across his face.

'Fucking Demon' I cursed out in my head. "I'll have you know, I am anything BUT a young lady and anything related to that disgusting word. And I'm 24 for your information!" I said directing a hatful glare at Sebastian. Our noses were nearly touching but I don't even care. I have no shame in getting close to a man since I've never had to deal with one. (If that even makes sense) "You are rather peculiar Ms. (F/n). And your soul... It is rather delicious if I say so myself." Sebastian said as he licked his lips.

At that point I completely flipped and pulled out my gun from my thigh and pointed it right between his eyes. "I know this won't kill you but it'll knock you down for a bit." I said with a bittersweet smile. Sebastian smiled back before finally pulling away. I put my gun back in its holder at my thigh and gave it a pat as I scratched the back of my head unaware of Sebastian's wandering eyes.

Sebastian's PoV

I pulled away from (F/n) after she gave me her smile. 'She's different from any other woman I've ever met.' I thought as I looked at her as she put her gun back in its holder which is strapped to her thigh. There is another one on her other thigh and her upper arm. 'Now that's odd, how does she have three guns if she gave me one?' I thought checking my back pocket. And as I guessed, it wasn't there. I see how she took it. When she slapped my behind, the sting made it so that I wouldn't feel the gun slip out my pocket. 'Clever girl' I thought to myself with a smirk.

"In all honesty," (F/n) started. "How exactly do you boys plan on getting back to your universe?" she questioned with her eyebrows raised as she sat herself back down on the chair she was previously on. "Well... Umm.. I don't know.." Ciel admitted in defeat. "Wow, that sucks." (F/n) said as she began to twirl her knife between her fingers. Ciel sighed as he sat on the ground holding his book while I stood up. Only a few minutes later is when Elizabeth slammed the door open scaring Ciel and (F/n).

"G-guys!! Horde... Is Here!!" She screamed panting as we saw all color leave her face as fear spread across it. I looked over to (F/n) and I was surprised, her face was also covered in fear as if a bomb was planted in the building and it would blow up at any second. "H-how many?" She asked as she immediately stood up from her chair. "At least a thousand." Elizabeth said causing all color to leave (F/n)'s face. "Oh no..."

To be continued....