Chapter 13

(F/n)'s PoV

After I was done drying myself, I put on all my clothing being careful while putting on my bra and shirt. I call out to Sebastian saying I'm finished getting dressed. He gets up from behind the tree he was laying on and walks over to me. We walk over to a grassy area and sit down. He reaches into my satchel and takes out some bandages and antibiotic ointments. "The cut isn't that deep so it does not need stitches." He said while putting on a sterilized glove.

He began gently applying a thin layer of ointment on and around the wound with his gloved finger. (I spent five whole minutes trying to word that sentence correctly.) I flinched a few times from the sensitive wound. After he applied the ointment, he grabbed a bandage and gently wrapped it around my arm. "Tell me if it's too tight." He told me as he finished wrapping my arm. I moved my arm around and smiled. "I can barely feel it." I said replied.

"My apologies (F/n), I did not mean to trip over that building." Sebastian said with a bow as we stood up. "It's fine. It's probably not your fault. You are getting old." I said with a smirk as I began walking away with the aid kit packed in my satchel. "Old? I'm not old. I'm actually very young for a demon." he replied with his eyebrows lifted slightly. "Ha! A thousand years sure sounds pretty old to me!" I said with a laugh.

His eyes flashed a fuchsia pink which I didn't notice. "Maybe you should find out whether I move like an old man or not. Perhaps, in bed?" Sebastian said with a visible smirk to which I replied with, "Maybe I should." I saw a flash of shock going through his eyes which only made me smirk wider. "Your boldness is rather attractive." Sebastian said while walking next to me. I hummed while I continued to walk towards Elizabeth and Ciel.

Time Skip To The Cabin Cuz Why Not

I was laying on the bed with Sebastian while staring at the Cieling above me. The cabin only had two rooms. Luckily, one of the rooms has bunk beds. Elizabeth and Ciel are currently asleep in the now clean rooms. The room I am currently in is small but not too small. "Shouldn't you be going to sleep right now?" I heard Sebastian ask me. "Shouldn't you be guarding Ciel?" I answered back.

"He ordered me to not to act suspicious around Lady Elizabeth. So no, not really." He replied calmly while facing forward. "Are you not tired?" Sebastian questioned again. "Nope. I have insomnia so it's hard to sleep. Especially with all those brain eating monsters outside." I admitted to Sebastian in which he replied with a quiet hum. "I wonder what time it is." Sebastian said to no one in particular.

After a few minutes, I decided to lay on my side and look over to Sebastian. I looked at his facial features and noticed how pale he is and how that complimented his red orbs. I admired how the color of his hair also complimented the color of both his eyes and skin color. "Are you done staring, (F/n)?" He asked while still in his sitting position staring at the wall across from him. "No." I replied bluntly.

He chuckled at my bold remark and decided to stare at me in return. "I looked at his hair and noticed its length is longer than how it was when we first met. "You need a hair cut." (Before you say anything! I forgot to write to you that they actually took a few days to get to Oklahoma. I know, my fault. I'm sorry. I'll edit that sooner or later. Again, sorry.) I said looking directly into his eyes, not wavering at all at his charming smile. Maybe it's just because I'm tired. I don't really care though. "Well, we can find a- what are you doing?" He questioned looking at me confused.

I had sat up and was currently looking for a pair of scissors to cut his hair with and a comb. When I found some, I quickly got up and went over to a closet and grabbed a dirty blanket that I knew I wouldn't ever use. I then walked over to where Sebastian is sitting and sat right in front of him and popped the question. "Can I cut your hair?" I said with a smile replacing my previous bored look.

"Why would you want to do that?" He said replying with a question of his own. I frowned. "I haven't cut anyones hair in a while so I'm asking if I can cut yours. I won't mess it up, I promise." I said, mustering up my most charming smile in which I failed miserably at. He sighed and agreed causing me cheer in victory, of course not loud enough to wake Ciel or Lizzy. I grabbed the blanket and dropped it over his shoulders.

"Sit on the edge of the bed and I'll sit behind you so I can cut your hair." He complied to my request and sat where I told him to. I had found a pair of thin metal scissors that appear to be in good shape and a few plastic combs. I ran my fingers through his black locks and envied how soft and smooth his thin strands of hair are. I held a few strands of hair between my fingers and began to snip the long pieces of hair.

I watched as the soft pieces of hair fell on the dirty blanket. I held more hair between my fingers and snipped more strands of the overgrown hair. I rotated to the front of his head and began to snip at his bangs. I could barely ignore the stare he shot at my own (E/c) orbs. I finished cutting his bangs and gently pushed them behind his ear. I stared at his red eyes for who knows how long.

I could have sworn I saw his eyes dart down to my lips, though it happened as fast as a blink of an eye so it could've been my imagination. I finished cutting up the rest of his long locks and I quickly ran my fingers through his hair shaking out any unattached strands of hair. I stepped back to admire my work and I smiled. "Done." I replied. Sebastian got up and folded the blanket.

"I'll sweep the floor. Go take a bath in the river outside. You have hair on your face." I said as I scrunched up my nose slightly. "Want to join me?" Sebastian offered which I replied with a snarky remark. "In your nonexistent dreams, butler." I turned around and walked past him to find a broom and a dust pan in the kitchen. I unfortunately found no dust pan but I luckily found a broom.

I began sweeping the floor and in a matter of six minutes I managed to sweep up all Sebastian's hair in a corner. I walked towards the door leading outside to check up on Sebastian and saw him butt naked in the water. I smirked to myself. 'Not a bad body for a guy who works for a teenager.' I went back inside the cabin and laid down on the small bed. I laid my head on my arm and slowly began to fall asleep.

Sebastian's PoV

I hummed to myself. I dipped my head into the cold water and ran my fingers through my hair. I splashed my face with water getting rid of all the loose strands on my face. I sighed as I sunk further into the cool water. 'She's a very interesting human. Unlike any other I've met before.' I stared up at the large moon in the sky and wondered to myself. 'I wonder if we'll get back home safely. I wonder if I can bring (F/n) back to my dimension safely.'