Chapter 11

The warmth felt so nice. 'I feel like I'm engulfed in sunlight... That smells like... Tea leaves...? Wait what the fuck?' I snapped my eyes open seeing black fabric in front of my eyes. I looked up and saw ruby red eyes staring directly into mine. "Well good morning my cute Wildcat." I heard Sebastian say with a closed eyed smile causing me to cringe at the new nickname. I felt one of his arms wrapped around my waist and felt his other arm under my head as well as his legs tangled with mine. I must've blushed a billion shades of red from the amount of heat I felt coming from my cheeks.

I immediately pushed myself away from him and opened my mouth to scream only to have him come on top of me and cover my mouth. His white gloved hand was over my mouth as he whispered directly into my ear. "If you scream too loudly, you'll attract the monsters outside." Then he smirked. "And I only prefer the screams of pleasure." At that moment, I could hear the cries of envy from all red objects left in this world, my face being redder than any of them combined. I felt steam coming out of my ears as he got up like nothing had happened at all. I stood up and dusted my clothes off. I had a faint blush left over from his inappropriate comment towards me.

"H-how did we even end up in that position?" I said quietly, aware of the Horde outside. "Well," He started. "I saw you shivering so I did the right thing and held you in my arms for warmth. And may I say, you are one heavy sleeper." He finished off with a snicker. I blushed heavily and began walking away quickly to check on the Horde of the undead outside. All inappropriate thoughts aside, I smiled noticing that most of the undead are gone. I turned around and faced Sebastian. "The Horde is nearly cleared out! So now we can get back to the others more safely!" I said with a smile, not noticing Sebastian's light gaze directed at me.

"We should brush our teeth first." I said as I threw a toothbrush at him and some tooth paste. 'Just because we're in an apocalypse, doesn't mean it's an excuse to have bad breath.' We finished cleaning up our teeth about half an hour later. "So... How are we going to- Woah!" I shouted as Sebastian threw me over his shoulder. 'Not this again!!' He ran at full speed out the back door and jumped onto the roof and then set me down. "Next time give me a warning you jackass!" I shouted in anger. He frowned and then smiled. "Alright. Hop on and let's get back to the others." I hopped onto his back with a huff of annoyance as he bent down a little more for my small height.

I hopped onto his back wrapping my arms and legs around his larger body securely. "Giddy up, Sebby." I said with a large smile watching him cringe and shudder at the nickname I gave him. He began hopping from building to building heading in the right direction. I assumed he knows where he's going so I hesitantly laid my head on top of his shoulder. I relaxed my body and loosened my grip slightly around him, to which I regretted immediately as I felt the both of us falling from a rather large height and me landing on my back. 'Fuck me for only having hard and heavy objects in my backpack.'

Sebastian's PoV

I began heading in the direction of my master and Lady Elizabeth's location once (F/n) hopped onto my back. Everything was going smoothly until I tripped over a ledge of a building. 'What is going on with me? Ever since my master and I arrived here, my balance and agility has been very poor.' I felt my back hit the ground and my head smack against the pavement below. I groaned at the pounding in my head. 'I seem to be getting weaker as well...'  I looked over at (F/n) and my eyes widened seeing her sitting up and holding her arm tightly with red liquid seeping out. I panicked slightly stumbling up and going over to her.

"Are you ok?" I asked with worry slightly lacing my voice. "You see the blood don't you? Of course I'm not ok you dumbfucked demon!" (F/n) practically shouted in both anger and pain. "Just take me back to the others so I can patch my arm up." She said while slightly getting her teeth in visible pain. I picked her up in my arms bridal style making sure to hold on tightly to her. "Will you be ok? Your head is bleeding..." She asked making me bring my hand up to my head. I felt warm liquid drip through my fingers and I sighed. "I'll be fine. It will heal quickly so you don't have to worry." I said with reassurance. "Ok..." She said in a low whisper.

We both made it back to my master and Elizabeth. "Oh my goodness! (F/n) what happened to you?!" Elizabeth shouted in a panic as she ran over to the bleeding female in my arms. "I'm fine. You know I've had worse, Lizzy." She said with a smile. 'Worse? I wonder what's the worst wound she has gotten.' I set her down on a chair and grabbed the aid kit Elizabeth handed me. After I was done patching (F/n)'s arm up, I stood and so did she.  "We have to move." She said with no hesitation. "What? Why?" Elizabeth said with confusion. "If we move somewhere out of the city and where there Isn't much civilization, we'll have a better chance of surviving till we get you all home." She answered.

"We can do just fine here! With Sebastian we can-" Ciel got cut off with a shout of his name by (F/n). "Sebastian isn't feeling like himself like when he was in his own world." She answered which caught me slightly off gaurd. "I believe (F/n) is right. If we move somewhere safer, we'll be able to get back to our world more quicker than if we stay in this location. Also, its not like the location will affect the way we get home." I told Ciel with a smile. "Fine, as long as Elizabeth is safe." He answered with a huff of annoyance. "When are we going to leave?" Elizabeth asked curiously.

"Right now. So pack up and lets go."