Chapter 3~ Clueless

There was Josh standing in the trees by the parking lot makeing out with some girl, awkward. As soon as Josh saw me he stopped and turned bright red and put a finger to his lips, and walked away. Wait what? Why did he care that I saw? I didn't even know anyone here yet. Weird...

     Just then Sara ran out of the school. "Sorry I'm late!".  she was wearing a red jacket that ended at her waist line. People here in america were so behind time, that was totaly last years thing in England. "Ready to go?" she asked as we climbed into her red Mustang Convertable, she must really like the colour red. The cars here in America were so strage, it felt so weird sitting on the right side and not driving. Thats something that will take a while to get used to.

   5 minutes later we pulled up infront of In-N-Out, I insisted we go there because I know it's Ryan Beattys favorite restaurante and I wanted to see why everyone loved it so much.

     "Oh yeah, by the way, we're meeting Ryan here, I missed him so much and I knew he wound not refuse a reason to go to In-N-Out! Haha!" Sara told me as we walked inside. "Oh my gosh are you serious! This is amazing Sara!" I screached. "Why darling, it's only Ryan." She said as if she didn't realize he was just... you know.. MY FAVORITE SINGER EVER! The only reason I agreeded to moveing here was because I knew I would get to meet Ryan Beatty. But this was even better, if my friends were his friends then I could hang out with him when ever I wanted! Dream. Come. True. "Very true" I said to Sara, so I didn't look too obsessed.

     "Hey Sara! Long time no see!" I heard a farmiliar voice from behind us. This was it, the moment I finally got to meet the boy I'd been obsessing over since ninth grade. I turned around to see Chris? The boy from my drama class? Where was Ryan?!