"No silly, m totally fine."

"Then why did you take a day off and sleeping at this hour?" He interrogate.

"It's my women time Randhir." I replied shyly looking down.

"Ohhh...ohh..m sorry. You take rest baby..tell me if you want anything." He said like I was some sick patient in need of help.

"I told you m fine, and you know right we can't do anything for few days? I just don't want you to feel disappointed... I should've stayed in my apartment for few more days." I kept on rambling.

"Do you really think Sanyukta I asked you to move on here just because I want you to have you in my bed?" He sounded angry and hurt.

"No...but it just you were..."

I couldn't complete the sentence as he placed his index finger over my lips..

"I am still excited..still so happy. M happy like never before coz you are here. With me, under one roof. I want you here Sanyukta to settle down..to see our future together, I don't want you for a night baby..I want you for every damn night of my life and I want you to be the person who would wake me up every morning too." He said all with utmost sincerity...

It was moment of epiphany brought up those words of my sister, and couldn't help but smile knowing how wrong was she and how much right I was.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked.

"No.. I just realised you can even beat Bollywood actors in throwing such awesome dialogues.." I smiled from ear to ear.

"Oh yeah..m sure I even look better than them sweetheart." He said giving me a quick kiss on cheek and went to washroom for change.

Well, he was right. He was better than any hero painted on screen..he was better than any dream one can weave with imagination.

Later on that night when we cuddled in each other arms, I thought it was the right to ask for something. I knew he was going to angry or might be upset but I had to ask.

"Are you going to ask me something?" He asked.

God this man could read my thoughts...!!!

"How do you know that?" I asked him back.

"Coz you're nervous for some reason and I can't guess why." He said pushing stray lock.

"Hmm..I need a few days off." I said finally.

"Why so?"

"M going to Bangalore...it's Riya's wedding next week. You know her, she is parth jiju's sister and I have to be there." I said hesitantly and when I looked up to see his face, I knew he was more irritated than I could imagine. He was no longer holding me tight but sitting on the edge, looking at the empty wall.

I sat up behind him and placed one hand on his tattooed shoulder, making him flinch and I heard him asking, "Is it necessary to keep in touch with family Sanyukta? Am I not enough for you?"

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"I don't want you to go." He said straight.

"And why?"

"Coz I don't want you to meet my family." He said gritting teeth..

I made a distance from him, with a frown in my face coz I had already decided to go to this wedding whether he wants or not.

                                #####

"Vidushi di called me today, she knows about us." I spoke breaking the awkward veil of silence between us.