Chapter 7: Love and first sight?

Saskia's POV:

I'm actually at the garden, I know that Anabel hates someone stalking at her then I had to make sure that she's okay I sneak into the hall which recently I saw Ervin was leaving and I just knew that they talk each other, I don't know what for but I guess just some jokes and the usual conversations.

I didn't really know why they are very close to each other, I had no idea why...but I bet, they are both studying here...

I could described, she's kind of okay...she's too nice but I don't want to expect bigger from her because I don't like plastic people, I saw she wears one of the kind expensive stuff, like her bag, her skirt... she wears some makeup like I didn't much like doing girly stuff...

Anabel is one of high society... or should I say the fashionable elite. can be a socialite like she talks much, mostly I notice since second day she's an extroverted person.

Lena approach to me, I know she wasn't really like talking to somebody but only me, but this is was so awesome since we both like somewhere peaceful.

"Hey, we should stay at the garden." I said and I assist Lena to go there.

We were going to the garden, usually we like to stay there for now, this is my favorite part for the rest of my life.

"Nakita ko yung profile mo parang maganda ka doon ah." Lena told me, I don't if i have to react someone saying i'm too beautiful on a photo, egal

"Yeah, nakita mo yung winter? when i was been in the photo, sa Berlin?" I ask if she seen my profile picture. 

"Yes, nakita ko nga, ang ganda pala doon pag winter, gusto ko tuloy pumunta don."

"For tonight I have to go to the birthday party."

She becomes curious of that. "Kaninong birthday party?"

"For Leslie's birthday, they invited me to come...kung hindi ako pupunta, rather pipilitin lang nila ako." 

"Okay lang iyon, siguro pwede pa naman tayong mag-chat right?"

"Of course..."

I was about going to the girl's bathroom when I am about to wash my hands,until I observe on the mirror, I could see some other boys are laughing they are trying to sneak someone in the every stalls in the bathroom, are they pervert or what!

I stop the boys since it's rude to sneak there. "You both should leave or I will tell Mr. Treves!" I yelled at the boys whom they easily leave, gladly not much mean because they wanted to trip someone there, including Rafael who is doing that.

Lena come out at the stall but narealize kong pinagtitripan siya ng boys, I'm glad I save her; I don't want her to get in big danger.

"Salamat doon ah..." Lena smiled to me. "You're welcome..." I said formally.

I encounter some call from Iris and I had to answer the call now, this might be important, so I went again back to the garden.

"Ja?"

"I think that you are going to find out about this Anne and I find that her box was locked and I don't know how to open it."

"So she has her own personal box, just try to use picklock, einmal."

"I will try to Saski, but I told you that it's hard to do it, now do you think can you talk to Mr. Treves?"

"She wasn't connected at him, I told you he was only a friend of my father, I can't go tonight and I had to go to the party. I mean had to."