Chapter 41: One of us

So I did the usual stuff, alone at the garden, fixing cars, sideline jobs, study plus hangout with Lena in school. I'm glad that it's okay now with Annegret to court her daughter, I thought that would be hard, obviously boys do that but in my case I did.

I thought it never happen between me and Anabel, yes we couldn't deny we love each other, that's why wouldn't give up courting her, while we were dating each other, from now on we are stick together and like I promise to her, I am going to help her no matter what, that consider her child too. Ugh...like i remember what Lena told me, well i have to accept the past and move on.

But this time I buy a lot of food, I know she was craving for something and this time I need to buy her something that is much healthier and later she can eat sweets, so that is going to be good for her, I hope she doesn't need to request much everything, because I buy all the food she need. Now that she's 8 months to carry her baby, kailangan kong i-make sure that she's okay.

Currently she was in the kitchen, she was there eating already the buns that I buy yesterday then I was just about put all the groceries on the table, but Rosa shows up and when I guess she hears the grocery bag that I put on the table.

"Wow, ang dami naming pagkain!" Rosa was very surprised about what I bought.

"Hindi lahat sayo and the others are for your sister, but don't worry meron para sayo and so I also bought these for you." I did give to Rosa the box of chocolates which is she was so much happy when I give that to her and continued "I hope you like it."

"Salamat talaga dito ah at alam ko na napakabait mo talaga sa amin ni Mama, at dapat palagi kang nagbibigay niyan ah."

"Hmm...alam mo you always better study, and kung mag-aaral ka ng mabuti then pwede ko ibigay sayo ang mga favorite candy mo, I also think that I can give this to Oliver, pakibigay na lang sa kanya."

I give some snack and candies for Oliver that I sent to Rosa, Rosa was going to her room to tell to him already, but it was good to get to know them and Anne even more. Because they were Anabel's family, while I'm with her and of course I wanted to know about her real family, but though I really miss the part about we hanged out at the garden which sometimes we walked and look the grape vine there.

But it was simple to be here and at least here in this plain house was fine, but this time I had to struggle this situation with her and since I need to earn enough money for her baby, I know she has to prepare it.

"Parang sobra-sobra naman yung binili mo ah?" Anabel wondered and she is right, I did buy so much food and I was like that for her by the way.

"Well that's better, dahil kung wala ako dito at nasa school, then you have what you needed but don't you think it's like we need to survive at the zombie apocalypse or something." I said sarcastically to her and she giggled when she find my point.

"Oo nga parang kailangan pa nating mamuhay ng ilang taon at feeling ko parang ganon dapat tayo maging survival."

"I know Anne can't buy things, and I'm here for you."

She grinned at me "Salamat ah, pero parang nasasayang yung ipon mo para sa'kin baka mapahamak ka pa sa sideline job mo, hindi maganda maging gangster para manalo sa street fight."

I grinned at her because i didn't go for a fight for that. "Nah, i didn't go to fight to buy you anything you need, the other money i received from Iris and to my father..."

Then her eyes widens realize where all my other money come from, not always sa isang sideline job.

"Shocks, ba't di mo agad sinabi? di ko expect na galing sa kanila yan ah!"