Chapter 46: Compromise

Saskia's POV:

We were too everyday sweet, but I treasured every moment with her. Romantically we were that sweet. Now in school I was finding her, since she has a bunch of friends to talk with, but tried to come inside our classroom she wasn't there.

"Hinahanap mo ba yung Joa mo?" I heard Garin's voice at my back then I can't believe he asks me stupid questions like this.

"Actually why did you say that?" I ask him next and get curious, I observe she mentioned a word for Joa, which it comes to my mind, maybe he knows about us.

"Na ano, tinatanong mo yung ibig sabihin?"

"No, why did you ask me about that? Do you already know about me and Anabel?"

"Oo naman, hindi ko nga masyadong makita kung gaano ka kasweet sa kanya, nalaman ko na lang kina Leslie."

"So, sinabi nila or you just gossip that from them?"

"Sinabi nila, natanong ko sa kanila eh kasi kapag tinanong ko naman sayo dededmahan mo nanaman ako, at least nalaman ko na yan sa kanila."

I giggled shortly "Good, how about you? Are you still dating with Bettina?"

"Nope, hindi na eh. Nauwi rin sa break up...tsaka sana may chance rin na pwede kaming magbalikan, tsaka gusto ko na maging matatag din sana yung pagsasamahan niyo."

"Yeah, I always wish that and I hope there's a chance between you too."

"Thank you ah."

I think that Anabel was with her friends, I was thinking maybe she was hanging out with friends but today I let her go out with friends and that's what she wants, I was going to give extra money for Nina just to give expenses for my other half siblings, when I was supposedly going to the house, I saw on the window I could saw a man's face and it's him.

I open the door right this instant, that's where I meet my father again unexpectedly then he smiled when he's too happy to see me right now. He gives me a hug which I never expected it even so that doesn't make me have affection on him.

"Oh my beautiful daughter, look at you....you are so beautiful." My father hug me for a bit feeling delight."Why you didn't tell me that you come here?" I wonder why.

"I came here by to surprise you, don't you want I come here."

"Of course father, it's good you come to visit me here."

Nina come downstairs by surprise and stops when she was been surprised to see my father, my father seems to be surprise too when they seen each other. "Who is that?"

"I am Nina." Nina introduces herself within her shy smile, seeing him first time.

"Oh hello..."

"Father, this is my half sister."

He reacts of what I told as he stops smiling to her, maybe I could remind him about that. I guess it was Sally, my true mother. I know he never forget that not only Anne.

"W-why you b-bring her to me?" He stutters and realizes that and I sigh when I observe him.

"Because Nina needs to help her mother and her other 10 siblings and can you imagine that? That's why I let her stay here for longer and I didn't make it for temporarily." I explained to him I hopefully he understands me.

His eyes turn wider and he seems shock. "What? They have some super enlarging family like that!"

I know he seems surprise, That's why my father was seem so shock, like he heard 10 siblings...at first i was shock too, but he was keeps staring me like he was starting to be curious.