Chapter 10: Myself of existence

Saskia's POV:

That night, I spend browsing, while currently I had a mood for writing a story. I also like this moment of being alone and not hearing some irritating noise from someone, which really not making me feel good sometimes, so annoyed at crowded people, yes most of the time I can deal with introverts and at least I could have good time for them, ugh at least I am away from all the students who are too noisy when I was there, I thought section C was better and it's just the same when I transferred in Treves University.

Ugh...now after a nice chat with my two half sisters from my father, then I continue writing until my patin come to me, obviously she got news for me.

"Hey, I got news. You see I bet you like it, your father seems he's happy when he find out that your been enrolled since last week." I sighed of when godmother Iris shared me that news and she continued "The other one was Monika did change her mind and she was not coming here to see me."

Oh what a relief and since I know I had just to wear some mask and hoods, it's because that she's going to meet my father and i don't like to meet her again. I don't know what to react.

"Are you not going to say anything?"

U-huh, that time when I had to wear my hidden disguise and there's the time when I met Anabel and we were perfectly strangers, she looked at me, that time she really carefully want to see me truly, until I am on my back self again, to my reality again.

"Saskia?"

"Ja, I hear you. I'm just thinking." I answered formally and she nodded, well I'm glad she understands.

"What are you thinking? Are you still scared of Monika?"

"I'm not afraid of her, I'm just scared about what will going to happen to me when I'm back again at school, I think that would be so scary."

"You need to see if that would be scary and if does, I know you are this brave person like your father, I know you can do it, this time you will have real friends, not temporarily friends."

"Yeah besides, I'm glad I don't need to avoid Monika anymore, I just don't like her because she hates me, and also I hate the students who try to cheat on my answers, in the middle of the activity in English."

"Hmmm...Sure but if you get bullied here again, I guess I bet we have to let you go to Deutschland, that's a better place for you."

My patin Iris leave to my room alone, I had to realize she's right but the mean time, I remember the time back, when I was going to the restaurant and there I was waiting to meet up the principal of the Treves University, who I called Mr. Treves.

He's there and gives me a big smile and that time I didn't had a mood to do it so, because I was thinking the most scariest thing in school would happen to me than self harm.

This happens last month....

"Alam mo kasi na talagang magkaibigan kami ng papa mo noon pa at simula nung makilala ko siya nung bagong gawa pa yung Birben language school." Mr. Treves said to me, while I remained quiet and not ready to trust him, I had to drink water to play it cool. "Alam ko na ikaw yung panganay niyang anak."

Then hinaplos niya ang buhok ko in a friendly way which he tries to shows that he was being nice to me, he just showed me his old photos, a photo of my father in a young age and him and they are good best friends and I can't believe they meet personally here in the Philippines.

"So, aware po kayo that we're distant and now he fathered me suddenly, also why are you telling me this?" I lit my face up to ask him straight after spend a minute to look at the photo.