Chapter 16: Felt is strange

Saskia's POV:

I was so happy when I was with Anabel, today I wanted to take her to her house, I was driving my car again and this was so exciting again, I observe her as I can see she was doing fine to herself.

Nagpatugtog ako sa phone again it's because it was too boring when it was too quiet and I enjoyed listening to my own music.

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman....

Giving all your love in just one man...

"Ihh!! Yan nanaman yung kanta!!" Anabel complain, iknow hindi niya gusto yung 60's but I do, I'm a person who loves 60's songs.

I laugh, kasi masyadonng annoyed siya to hear it when I played the song again Stand by it man by Tammy Wynette, that song was too cool to hear it and a lot of old songs has a lot of meaning than the latest crappy song who they always inserted a lot of bad words there.

Hahatid ko na sana siya sa bahay niya pero bigla siyang nagsalita.

"Hoy, wag mo muna ko ihatid."

I stop and malapit na ako sa bahay nila, I didn't expect that she speak up as she changed her mind.

"Pwedeng mamaya na lang tayo umuwi sa bahay? I mean mamaya na lang ako uuwi sa ngayon nakaka-walang mood makita ngayon si Daphne."

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"Eh...ewan ko ba, basta ayoko munang umuwi no, narealize kong baka kasama niya si Mom at kung ano yung sabihin niya sa'kin. Akala niya ako pa yung masama."

I don't really get why would her mother do that?

"So, you want to go somewhere? Pumunta sa bahay ng friend, maybe?"

"Hindi, sa tingin ko meron pa silang mga ginagawa tsaka wag na muna siguro."

"Well I think I should take you some place na hindi ka matatakot, let's buy something first and we stay in to the park we can watch them playing baseball."

"Gusto ko yan."

We decided we are going to the park, I parked my car near to the parking area, meron silang sign about don't throw your garbage somewhere and bibili kami ng hotdog sandwhich sa vendor, na malinis naman ang pagkakagawa.

Then we're going to the field, umupo sa grass and we were having fun watching them while we were eating.

"Hey I hope that you won't get bored watching at this, because mas gusto ko yung soccer."

She thinks about it, hindi ko alam kung maboboring siya or not.

"Okay na ako dito no, kesa nasa bahay ako, masyadong boring doon minsan."

"Yeah, the important is okay na yung lahat at mag-enjoy."

"Well thank you doon ulit, lagi kang nandyan sa tabi ko I wondered pero nagtataka naman ako dahil hindi yon magawa ng mga kaibigan ko na iligtas ako."

"Well because your friends don't know how to fight."

"Kahit na, I mean nakakapagtaka naman.."

"I think your right..."

"Pero hindi ko kailangan maging wondered around (Curious) dahil sayo, kaya nga buti buhay pa ako no!"

"Yeah, right."

I think Anabel would doubt it and me too; I really care for her since from the start when we start chatting together and now this, I didn't expect this point na mangyayari 'to and maybe di ko rin alam how to start trusting her, I would never tell some personal things to anyone and for her, I won't for now.