Chapter 29: Birthday surprise

After classes and for now, I sneak myself seeing Anabel's with Leslie, Albert, Paula and Saphira as of kasama niya ang usual friends.

When I waited for Lena to come but didn't expect Daphne came that she was now too busy to do things at least I can give Anabel a break from doing her SSG position as president.

"Sa ngayon hindi mo na rin ako masusumbong kay Sir Treves at gusto kong malaman kung masyado ba kayong feeling close!" Daphne said with her mocking attitude over which I used to chuckle a bit, because she still has no idea.

"The last injured na binigay ng parents mo and hindi ko sila dinemand to the police because I have the authority to do that." I said to her straight and she just sighs. "I tell him about what you did to Anabel."

"Hayan nanaman tayo sa kanya siguro kung papahirapan mo ako ulit, alam mo papahirapan din kita sa school dahil ako ang SSG president baka nakakalimutan mo!"

"I never forget that and if I'm a bad person you ever met, I really can arrest your parents because of what they did to me, but I won't do that at least I'm so kind and I did that kasi you're too special either!"

"Pa special ka diyan."

I did step closer into her and could see her cocky attitude as she smirks on me but I did step closer into her more until we are like that closer for about like 1 inches.

"Hey, I know what you did pero okay lang, i think hindi mo kakayanin yung punishment and there you have it, sa tingin ng parents mo pinapahirapan kita and the fact that naglinis ka lang ng banyo."

"Ano may pakulo ka nanamang plano niyan?

"You should know to yourself that even if you are still that SSG president freak, I could tell you...you don't still have power on trying to make me miserable."

"Bakit isusumbong mo ako niyan! Alam mo ganyan ka talagang sumbongera no!"

"Nope I will make evidence by the way, I had some selfies to myself about my injury and I can make your parents arrest so don't act like you're the president of the Philippines."

"Ikaw tumigi-" I cut her off, "You better fix your attitude and this time I wala akong gagawin harsh on you."

I leave her there and I sit into my car's driver sit in door open, finally Lena arrived then I was so excited she could bring me some good ideas.

"What would be your ideas on the keychain?" I ask her now with my excitement. "Sa tingin ko gusto kong gawin yung keychain na yan sa polymer clay." Lena replied but I don't seem had any reaction to this because I know it includes some creativity about this.

"Oh no, you don't say gagawa tayo ng keychain made of polymer clay!"

Well Lena didn't know to react since I felt worried when it comes of making art. "No I feel like I don't like it, I think gumawa tayo ng something else, I don't like it."

"Yung lang ang pwede kong ma-suggest eh."

"Then what do you prefer what will be my gift to her? And wala akong maisip."

"Sa tingin ko yun talaga ang magandang idea pero hindi ako magaling mag-drawing ng tao eh."

"Fine but I can draw some figures and I guess mag-draw ng roses, red roses are lovely and that's special for girls."

"Oh bakit kailangan ganyang ka special, I guess siguro nagugustuhan mo na ata si Anabel."

Pff...i don't know if i really do but we're like only special friends.

"Katulad niya? Oh come on...I don't know what are you talking about, we were just best friends now as she declares it herself."

"Sigurado ka diyan ah parang na notice ko lang kasi na palagi kayong magkasama minsan at ikaw ang palaging naghahatid sa kanya, wala naman ganyang babae masyado at masyado talagang uncommon for me."