- 3rd POV -

The four boys watched as Y/N rushed away in the opposite direction of the theater, but none made any comment about where she could've been going or why.

"Let's go then, only a few minutes until the movie starts," Calum was the first to start walking toward the theater, and the other three boys followed. It wasn't that far of a walk, only a few stores down from the entrance.

Luke looked back to where Y/N had gone and smirked, "where do you guys think she went?" He asked as they approached the theater entrance, "Hot date?"

Michael grunted, "not on my watch."

"Bro that's why she left you here!" Ashton elbowed Michael, "She didn't want you to know about her secret boyfriend."

"Would you guys shut up? I just want to see this movie," Calum was halfway through the door, but the other three boys were still standing outside and didn't look ready to come in at all.

Michael's expression had soured and he was tapping his foot, staring in the direction you'd disappeared in, "if anything happens to her, I'll be in so much trouble."

"Bro Y/N isn't stupid, it seemed like she knew what she wanted to do," Calum had resorted to pulling on Luke's arm to try and yank him inside, "call her if you're that worried."

"No," Michael shook his head but pulled his phone out anyway, "I can track her phone though, her location is shared with me."

"Does she know that?" Luke sounded rather surprised that you'd allow Michael to have so much access to what you were doing all the time.

"Hell no," Michael chuckled, "c'mon, she's this way." Michael turned and walked in the other direction with Luke and Ashton while Calum hesitated.

"Awww fuck it," he stepped out of the doorway and ran to catch up with his friends.

Michael was so engrossed in his phone he nearly crashed into several people, but Ashton was careful to steer him out of harms way as Luke prattled on about "James" your supposed boyfriend.

"I wonder if he has tattoos," Luke grinned mischievously, "do you think Y/N is into the badboy type?"

"No," Michael answered for him, "absolutely not."

"Maybe he smokes too," Luke continued anyway, "and has like eight piercings in his face."

"Stop," Michael swatted at Luke who just laughed loudly in reply.

"You have a piercing, and so does Luke?" Ashton raised his eyebrow as Luke tugged at his lipring.

"She's not allowed to date Luke either," Michael grunted and glared at his friend. Luke wiggled his eyebrows, earning another harsh slap to the arm.

Before Luke could make another sassy remark Michael came to a sudden stop, nearly causing Calum to crash into him. "She's in there," he pointed to the dance studio across the way.

"I didn't know Y/N took dance classes," Ashton  frowned and looked over at Michael, who seemed just as confused.

"Well mystery solved, if we go back now we can probably get into the theater just as the previews end," Calum glanced down at the time, but was very much ignored.

"What if she was like, kidnapped or something?" Luke bit down on his bottom lip. This seemed pretty plausible, even to Calum, who had been completely uninterested a few seconds ago. Since none of them knew about your little hobby, the idea that you were in a dance studio voluntarily seemed odd.

"Well let's see if she's alright then," Michael started toward the entrance.

...

- Your POV -

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight," your teacher demonstrated a new routine to your small class while you all watched attentively. You were good enough now that you had been selected to be in a separate dance group, you all worked together to create routines and choreography to preform at the shows the studio put on. You were pretty excited about the upgrade, it showed everyone else that you were just as serious as they were. "And after that," she stopped, "there's a solo, and I wanted to see you guys do some free styling and sort of audition to see who should get it."

You looked to your friend next to you and raised your eyebrows. You weren't going to lie, you wanted that solo. So when the instructor asked who wanted to go first, you raised your hand immediately.

...

It seemed that you were pretty well known within the little studio because the first person Michael asked about "my sister Y/N who's about Y/H tall and has Y/C hair" he was pointed down the hall to room six. The four boys lined up to peer into the window that Luke suspected was one-way glass to see what was happening inside.

"There's Y/N," Calum pointed to you, just as you were standing up. You cracked your neck and stretched your shoulders just as music was faintly detectable from outside.

Then, you started dancing.

"Hooooly shit," Calum's jaw dropped. He did not expect that from you.

"What the-" Michael's eyes widened, "Y/N can dance?"

"Y/N's got moves," Ashton started to swing his hips around and dance himself watching you, but quickly gave up when people started to stare.

"That's pretty cool," Luke's face was practically smushed against the glass.

"Hey," Michael pulled him backwards, "that's my sister Hemmings."

They stood there and watched as you danced, and then as the rest of small group inside danced as well, the music playing over and over as they each did their own thing.

"Must be a dance-off," Ashton said very seriously, "They're competing for something."

"Well in that case, Y/N won," Calum finally looked away, "hands down."

"I agree," Luke nodded, watching as the instructor said something that had you cheering and everyone else clapping for you. "I think she won guys."

"I'm so proud," Michael wiped away a fake tear.

Right after everyone began to pack up, and the four boys waited for you to come out.

...

"Congratulations again Y/N! I'm like a proud mom!" Y/F/N grinned as she swung her bag over her shoulder.

"Thanks Y/F/N, I'm really excited that I got chosen," you could barely contain your excitement, you felt like you could run a marathon.

"See ya next week then?" She asked as she walked out the door, "Definitely." You nodded as you grabbed your own bag.

You exited the room next, not really paying attention as you checked your phone to see if Michael had texted.

"So," You shrieked and nearly dropped your phone when you heard your brother's voice. How did he find you? Why wasn't he at the movie? How much did he see? Was he mad? "When were you going to tell us you were an amazing dancer?" You looked up and saw that he was smiling, and so were his friends, and you knew that it was all going to be okay.

"As soon as you asked," you replied with an innocent smile.

"You're sneaky," Ashton shook his head, "do you have any other big secrets you'd like to tell us now that we're on the topic then?"

You pretended to think, "no. Nothing comes to mind."

"What about James?" Luke asked seriously, earning a round of groans from his friends.

"Who?" You looked over at Michael, but your brother just shook his head.

"Don't ask."

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting!

That's it! Hope you liked it!

Requests are always open y'all