chapter 3

Lucy's P.O.V

I was slowly waking up. We I opened my eyes, I realized that I wasn't on the couch. I felt a warm presence around my body. I turned around and saw Natsu. I just stared at him for the longest time. I didnt move or anything.

After a minute I saw him smirk. I was to tired to care though. He opened his eyes.

"Good morning!" He exclaimed. I fell out of the bed by his sudden and loud interaction.

"Whoops," he said as he looked over the bed. "Wanna go on a job?" He asked and smiled.

"Y-yeah sure, just give me a minute to get ready," I yawned.

I headed for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth while I waited for the shower water to heat up. When the water was warm, I got in and rinsed.

I grabbed a towel, but I hesitated. "Damn it, I forgot to bring some clothes inside the bathroom," I cursed myself. (literally)

I opened the door slowly and dashed out like there was no tomorrow.

Then I felt something bump into me. I fell to the ground. "Oww."

"Why are you in such a ru-" he paused. I saw his cheeks go red and I knew what happened. My cheeks turned even more red. I screamed and ran back into my bathroom, without my towel.

"Wahh shit!!!" I cried to myself. This morning couldn't get any worse.

I opened the door, barely a crack. "N-natsu, can you grab my t-towel?" I asked. I heard him shuffle, and I saw a towel one the other side of the crack in the door. I grabbed it and shut the door. "I still need some clothes.."

"Natsu get out of my house so I can change," I whined.

"Why you so emmbarrased, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before," he said completely normal like.

"Shut up!" I yelled. I felt my cheeks burn up. "Get out!"

"Fine, I'll meet you at the guild!"

I was relieved when I heard the window open and shut. I opened the bathroom door and changed into my clothes. I walked to my door and walked to Fairy Tail.

---------

When I got there I saw Natsu yelling at Gray, again.

"Typical."

Natsu attention came to me, and he moved past Gray.

"Hey I got us our job!" He exclaimed. I looked at the job and it was another book finding job! I was silent and just glared at it.

"So, now all we have to do is wait for Happy!" He smiled.

"Go pick another job," I whispered.

"Huh? Why?" He whined. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me dead in the eye.

"I said, go pick a different one," I demanded. "Or I'm not going."

"Jeez what's your deal. You seem un like you these past 2 days, did something happened?" He sounded annoyed. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you going to pick a different one?" I asked, and crossed my arms.

"Nope, were going on this one," he glared at me. He was mad now.

"Your hiding something, what is it?" He wondered and brought 2 fingers to his chin.

"Nothing," I whispered and took the paper back to the request board. I picked a different one and walked back to him. I smiled and held up the paper.