Chapter 1

Quick a/n-  Hey guys!
Thank you so much for deciding to read my book. I really hope y'all enjoy it and I would love to hear what you guys think. I'm totally open to constructive criticism but no haters please.
It may seem a little iffy in the beginning but this is my first story and I'm trying to provide details so please, bare with me. It will get better!
Thanks again 😁

Gabbi💋
*****************

Jenevive

"I don't want to go." I whine.

"Shush, you are going and you look hot." Cassie retorts.

I roll my eyes and huff out a breath. I looked ridiculous wearing Cassie's dress. It was a sexy halter neck LBD. On Cassie it looks great, on me not so much. I wasn't obese or anything but I wasn't model thin like Cassie either.

Long wavy blonde hair, gorgeous green eyes, perfect skin and a long lean body, my best friend really was a stunner.

I have long brown hair that's so dark it's almost black, a plumpy face with pimple prone skin and dark round coffee colored eyes.

I have always been on the bigger side and it's caused me to have self esteem issues.

Cassie always tells me I'm crazy and that I look great but I never feel like it. She's just being a good friend, the best a girl could ask for.

Except for right now...

We're getting ready to go to some party in Emmery hills. The hills is where the upper crust lives. We normally wouldn't step foot in that neighborhood, unless it were for a job interview, but Cassie met a guy at work earlier that invited her to a party there.

Until recently I was a nanny to an 8 year old little girl but then the family moved away. Now I'm an assistant kindergarten teacher which I love since I want to become a teacher.

Cassie is in school for interior design and she works part time at a local coffee shop, Kat's Cuppa which everyone just calls KC's.

She always talks about the hottie's from the hills that come to KC's. Earlier today she came home, to the apartment that we share, and started tearing her closet apart rambling about the party we were going to.

"Come on Jen! We agreed a long time ago that we would never go to a party alone after what happened to Stacy. So stop pouting I need my bestie."

I sighed but nodded my acceptance.

"Great! Now let's go do our makeup" Cassie beamed at me before turning and heading towards the bathroom.

Parties have never been my scene but I would never let Cassie go to one alone.

Stacy was a girl we went to high school with. She went to a party with some college kids she didn't know and they ended up drugging her,raping her and posting pictures of her all over the Internet. It scared the hell out of us so we promised that we would never go to a party alone and we've stuck to it.

After joining Cassie in the bathroom she started on my makeup. The girl was amazing with her makeup kit. Whenever we go out and Cassie does my makeup I can barely recognize myself. It makes me feel like I might possibly be somewhat pretty.

"Yay! We look so hot. I hope Tyler likes my outfit." Cassie says.

"You look gorgeous as always Cass."

"I hope you are right Jenna. He's super hot and he looks really rich too. Maybe he could be my sugar daddy." she giggles.

"Cassidy Anne Shaw!" I scold.

Cassie replies in the same curt tone but can't keep a straight face "Yes Jenevive Matthews?"

We both break into a fit if laughter. Being raised by single moms who taught us never to depend on a man. Cassie and I are both very independent so I knew she was just playing.

"Im kidding he's not old enough to be one, but seriously I like him. He's gorgeous and charming and always really nice when he come into KC's. He doesn't seem like those rich douche bags who think they are better than everyone else cause of their daddies money." Cassie says while rolling her eyes.

"Well then let's go find your prince charming!"

***************
Hey guys!

I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter.

Please comment and let me know what you guys think and follow me for more updates.

Thanks
   Gabbi 💋