Chapter 29

{Expect update times to be anywhere from 1-4 days between new chapters}

rewrite: lmao bitch wHAT

at this point I'm lucky if I manage to get a fucking rewrite out in two weeks holy shit

Kakashi, dully staring at Lady Tsunade, hands her the small note he had found laying on your table.

He was originally trying to find you to discuss Jiraiya's offer to take Naruto under his wing for a few years, but the note was the only thing signaling your sudden disappearance.

You sure did this a lot, huh?

"I believe that their intention was to keep worry at a minimum. While they are missing, it seems to be of their own volition." Kakashi blandly explains, Tsunade eyeing him.

"What's with you?" She bluntly asks, Kakashi looking off to the side for a moment before glancing back down at the note. He rubs the back of his head, eyes shifting again.

"Ah, uh, well, I-"

"You have feelings for them, I'm assuming?"

Kakashi's face grows akin to the color of his Sharingan, and he involuntarily straightens as he tenses. "Um... no?" He 'convincingly' answers, rubbing his neck as his eye flickers from the ground to Tsunade.

"Well, you better get them soon. I've seen many pining after them." She smirks, spinning in her chair to face the large windows. But...

Madara was, as well. He seemed to be quite attached to Y/N, which was both a good and bad thing. He was a dangerous menace, one that shouldn't be taken lightly, but right now he was using what little ability he had in his form for a good cause.

Unfortunately for the man in front of her, that cause and the methods chosen happened to involve being around you constantly.

She preferred Kakashi to Madara any day, though.

"Speaking of that, have you seen Shizune?"

"Yes, I saw her at the hosp-" He pauses, looking from the sky to the back of the Hokage's head. "-pital. Shizune too?"

Tsunade slightly nodded, looking over her shoulder and slightly turning in the chair.

He sighs, looking out the window again. "Moving on, have you ever seen a man with a spiral mask?" He asks, eyes trained on Tsunade's face as she looks at him with a prodding expression.

Having contemplated it for a bit, you decide to inform him of your recent discovery.

You leave your room, and you can feel Madara's curiosity relating to your serious face.

"Why do you look so... grave?"

"I must tell him. He deserves to know." You answer lowly, walking through the quiet halls. You assumed it was quiet because Hidan and Deidara were currently absent, off with their partners on missions.

Your partner was, as of now, nowhere to be seen.

"Who? Tell who what?"

"Him. I have to tell him what I figured out."

You enter the main room, spotting your (at this point you've claimed them all) couch. Sighing, you sit and raise your hand to your mouth. You bite your thumb, and using that hand, you hit the cushion beside you.

"Your summoning? What do you need to tell him?"

Eric appears with a poof of smoke, in human form.