Chapter 11

{heya my dudes, not much to say, so enjoy the chapter. bye}

It was about 7:30 when you opened your eyes, not feeling the warm man laying on your lap. You sigh, ruffling your hair. Stretching, you stand up to move your legs, which had become stiff in the hours of Obito's presence. You fix yourself up enough to be presentable, and walk out the door, feeling the sun warm your skin as you stroll at a casual pace down the road, hands behind your head. You stare at the bright blue sky, seeing clouds lazily float across the sky.

 You walked, enjoying the beautiful morning as birds flew overhead. Smiling, you finish up breakfast and make a pitstop at a little cafe, grabbing some dango. You eat it quickly on your way out of the gates, heading to the Forest of Death, which was through the training field. You get to the training field, but stop just outside of the complaining children's view. You sink into the ground and move over to them, snickering quietly under the dirt. Sasuke hears you, and tells the other two to shut up, putting up his guard. You come out of the ground behind him, and he twists back, throwing a kunai that you easily caught.

"Good. You reacted quickly, as expected." He glowers, sitting back down as Naruto begins to chew you out for being late. "Naruto, I explained yesterday that I'm not your sensei. I just want to let Kakashi know what I'm doing."

Kakashi soon arrives, also getting yelled at. You stand next to him as he begins to explain what the three genin are going to do. You nod along, before turning to him and explaining, "I'll be on a mission in the forest of death, chasing some Akatsuki away." He nods, a little concerned, and you jump off, over the chain link fence and into the forest of death. You head a mile or two into it, deciding to take a quick break to try to locate the pair.

You hear footsteps, and focus on the direction you heard it from, sensing two chakra signatures. You hear what they were talking about, and raise your eyebrows, surprised. "So, we're supposed to look for this person, but the only description we got was from Kisame, who described them by just saying 'You'll know them when you see them fight.' How can we find someone based off of that description, hmm?"

You know who it was, and jump up into the trees, hiding your chakra as the two walk into the small clearing. You begin to sneak off to another tree, but find strings stopping your movements. The bright blue threads lead you into the grassy area, your intimidating look on. You see Deidara shiver for a second, but you were mainly focusing on Sasori. He stares back with Hiruko's tiny pupils, and you hear the wind blowing behind you. 

Deidara walks up, a smirk on his face that he used to hide his slight uncomfort at your face. You glanced at him, making him freeze for a moment. He gets closer to you, about to reach into his bag before he was interrupted by Sasori. "This might be the brat Pein wanted. I want to gauge their abilities first, before grabbing them and getting the hell out of this village." "Hmph. Fine." Deidara concedes, jumping into a tall tree on the edge of the clearing. How convenient for you.

Sasori positions you on the opposite side of the clearing to him, releasing his control over you so that you could prepare. You roll your shoulders, stretching out your back and ignoring the pain. Sighing, you take an angled stance, pulling your arm up. You were acting like you were about to do some sick taijutsu, but you had a different plan.

When Sasori mumbles 'Start', you immediately use a jutsu that you had just remembered. "Fire Style: Hiding in Ash Jutsu!" 

You spew a ton of ash, covering the area around you. 

"What? Where did they go?" Deidara questions, alerting to you the specifics of his location. You jump at him, kicking him down into Sasori. You hear him grunt, and then a hard thud as he hits your desired target. You see the ash begin to clear, so you use another jutsu to keep them trapped for a bit. 
"Antivirus Style: Firewall!"