Chapter 16

{Sorry about how long this took bye}

You wave to Zabuza, walking away as you and the team begin the trek back to Konoha. A clone jumps on Zabuza's back, ruffling his hair and poofing away. With the real you, you jump on Kakashi's back. And you fall asleep.

Well then.

Kakashi sighs in slight annoyance, watching as Sakura and Naruto giggle at the sight, pulling Sasuke into the group to discuss ways of getting you two together. "Before you get any ideas, You should know that this is always what they do. After missions, they take it easy by making it harder for the person that has to deal with them." Sakura then freaks out, saying, "Don't worry Kakashi-Sensei, we would never!"

'I hope he didn't hear us.'

"No need to lie Sakura, I heard the entire thing."

Everyone got back to the village safe, and you are currently watching over Naruto as he fails at his missions. You poke him on the shoulder, motioning towards the huge stack of plants behind you. "Oh, yeah! Look at all the weeds I pulled up!" You stare at him, sighing and just sitting on the fence, waiting for the lady.

She came back, saw the pile and got super pissed. Like mega super pissed. "Yes you pulled out the weeds, but you also pulled out the plants I've been growing for months!" Naruto got fucking wrecked by the lady, and you headed off to go watch the genin collect trash in a nearby river.

You sat next to Kakashi who was reading his porn, and watched Naruto fly off the waterfall. You laugh at his failure, and don't help him, like any good guardian. Sasuke catches him, but you might have boo'd. Naruto pouts at you, beginning to scream at Sasuke, while you sigh, and walk off to the next mission. You get dogs to walk, and you pick 2 medium and 1 small dog and walk around, ignoring Naruto's yelling, and the explosion. You turn around sighing and dust him off, helping him get clean.

Kakashi sighs at the yelling Naruto and the taunting Uchiha, saying, "It looks like the teamwork has been lacking recently." You nod, and walk off with Naruto, hoisting him on to your back. You sense the three kids behind you and Naruto slides off your back, chasing the kids in the square box. They pop out, yelling, "I'm Udon! I like algebra!" "I'm Moegi! The sassiest kunoichi in Konoha!" "And I'm Konohamaru! The best shinobi in Konoha!"

"And together, we make the Konohamaru Ninja Squad!" You clap, saying, "Good job kiddos." Konohamaru pouts at you for calling him a kid, but you just pat his head. "Boss, can we play ninja?"

"Ugh, a ninja playing ninja? That is so twisted."

"Oh come on Sakura. No need to be mean." You stopped yourself from saying 'because you got rejected'. It wouldn't be the best thing for your self confidence to get that sort of comment from a superior.

"Who is that boss? Your girlfriend?" Konohamaru questions, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh um, yeah!" Naruto scratches his cheek, bashful.

Sakura glares harshly at Naruto, punching him into the ground. Konohamaru yells, "What kind of girlfriend are you? Ugly witch!"

Sakura punches Konohamaru into the ground as well, him again yelling, this time saying, "Are you even human? You can't be with that wide of a forehead!"

Sakura begins to chase the boy, and you follow them, before getting lazy and just poofing next to Konohamaru as he runs into Kankuro's legs. Kankuro picks up the scarved boy, threatening him. You tap his shoulder, and he turns to you, before asking, "What the hell do you wa-" He freezes, looking at you.

"Hey Kankuro. Could you put him down?" Kankuro sighs, before putting him down, saying, "Fine. But only because you asked." You pat his head, and look behind you, calling, "Hey Temari. Been a while, huh?" She smirks, and nods. You turn to the tree, saying, "Hey Gaara. Sasuke, could you please get down here?" Sasuke hn's, and jumps down, landing in a cool position. Gaara appears, and he says, "Kankuro, don't do that again. Or I'll kill you."