Chapter 31

Harry's pov

I wake up slightly and still in my groggy state I stretch my arm out to touch her. Nothing beats the feeling of having her in my arms, but no matter where i move my hand I don't feel her warm skin on my fingertips. So I open my eyes and see an empty space where she should be. 

Thoughts of panic take over my mind and I wake up fully. I try to tell myself that she just went to get some water or to the bathroom, but after she left me before I can't stop my thoughts from running wild. What if she's gone again? What if she still doesn't want me? Was I just a fool to fall back into her web?

I shake my head trying to get rid of those cruel thoughts and instead get up, determent on finding her. I run to the bath room and slam open the door. A quick look across the room doesn't calm the voices in my head, telling my she's gone, when she's nowhere to be seen. 

I call out her name as I rush back through the bedroom and go to search the rest of the house. There's no answer. Where the fuck is the she?

I run to the kitchen, living room and study. There's no sign of her and I can't stop the panic from taking over my every thought and movement. It's exactly like last time. She's fucking gone, she left me again. 

My breathing gets rapid, my body is shaking and my thoughts get too much. I smash my fist into the wall, leaving a blood covered hole behind. It's should probably be hurting, but the only thing I can feel is my heart breaking again. 

Why would she do this to me, why would she come back and make me fall for her even more just to leave me again. Why does she have to keep breaking my heart. All I do every second of every day is love her and she just ribs my heart out all the fucking time.

Rage takes over me as I pace around the house, throwing furniture around every step I take, trying to take my mind off this horrible reality. I charge back out into the hallway and by chance my eyes land on the front door. 

It's still fucking locked. The chain is still on, which means she couldn't have left through the door. I run around the place to check the windows, but all of them are shut like always. She can't have left the house. 

Something isn't right. As i stand in the kitchen again, I look around the kitchen and my eyes land on the basement door, immediately seeing whats wrong. The door is ajar. 

I quickly run to it, open it and bolt down the stairs. I don't want her down there, why would she go down there by herself?

I call out her name again as I run down the hallway and when I open the last door and my eyes finally find her, I wish they hadn't. 

There she is, my beautiful girl, my love, my everything; on the floor in the corner, blood on the floor around her and her body shaking. I immediately run to her, every angry thought and emotion disappears as I hold her, but it's like she doesn't even sense that I'm here. 

She doesn't stop shaking even as my arms are around her tightly and I hear quite sobs . When I can't calm her I remember why she'd be crying. The blood. 

I look around for the cause of the bleeding and immediately realize that it's coming from her wrists. Several cuts are covering the skin up and down her arms and I feel my heart dropping in my chest. 

No, this can't be true, this isn't true, she can't have down this to herself. The love of my life isn't gonna leave me. 

She starts rocking back and forth, while repeating the words "I can't do it, I'm sorry"

I grab her arms in my hand, looking at the cuts there, deep but not deep enough. I take off my shirt and wrap it around her arms, keeping pressure on the cuts. I hug her closer to stop her movements and calm her down, but nothing helps. I feel the warm tears running down my cheeks as I sit there with her.

"You're okay, you'll be just fine" I tell her over and over as she calms down in my arms. "It's nothing, you're okay"

She gets heavier in my arms and I can tell she's calm. So I get her into my arms fully, stand up with her and walk her upstairs. She just needs to be in our bed. She just needs to rest. 

I get upstairs and I lay her in the bed, out bed. She's so tired my poor baby, her head rolling to the side and her eyes barely staying open. I go get the bandages from the bathroom before she falls asleep and wrap them gently around her wrists. 

I kiss each wrist better, before tucking her into bed and getting in next to her. I pull her close to me and make sure to hold her tight. She needs me to hold her, it calms her. 

I run my fingers through her hair as I admire her face, that beautiful face that I could look at for all eternity and the one fall in love with over and over again. She's my love, my everything and she wont ever leave me, not for good, she always comes back. 

I kiss her pale forehead and then her lips. 

"You're okay" I tell her and then repeat it to myself "she's okay, she's fine" 

She has to be, I wouldn't ever find another her. 

A/N: sorry this one is a bit short and unedited(I might edit it later), but here it is. Also I'm sorry to say this, but I think next chapter is gonna be the last, just so you're prepared.