Chapter 4

As he stands there hovering over me, I have no idea what to do. All trace of the person he was in the bathroom is gone and clearly I messed up big time.

"I'm sorry!" I quickly say, panic evident in my voice. It seems to have become a reflex for me to apologize and to be frank, I hate it.

"I didn't know" I finish and he laughs, a laugh that means nothing good will come out of this. In a second he's by my side, his close proximity causes me to scramble away only to be pulled back by the ankles. His shirt being way too big, rises to my chest as he pulls me towards him.

"Well that's funny, because I clearly remember telling you that my office is off limits!" he yells the last part and I cower back in fear. I so badly want to tell him that I'm not who he thinks I am and that I don't know him, but I can only imagine how mad he'll get if I do so.

I make the only rational decision I can think of to get out of this mess unhurt. I grab his fisted hands and look up at him with the most pleading look I can muster.

"Please, I'm so sorry!" I try to reassure him "I forgot, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset" he seems to pause and take in my words.

He then gets off of me and stands up. I watch him suspiciously as he walks over to the desk and picks up a long metal ruler, making my entire being stop functioning for a while. He inspects it carefully before turning to me.

"You know I'll have to punish you for disobeying me babe" my eyes flicker to the still open door and as he takes a step forward I bolt for the exit. To my surprise I make out of the room, but my escape only lasts a few seconds before I feel a tight grip on my hair pulling me back.

I stumble into his hard chest, already regretting the fact that I could be so stupid as to run from him. I knew I wasn't going to get away and now I've only made things worse for myself. His mouth is by my ear making a shiver go down my spine.

"Shouldn't have done that love" the fact that he keeps using pet-names both confused and frustrates me. I don't want him to call me names that are supposed to be between two lovers when we're nothing of the sorts. And he definitely shouldn't use them sarcastically, when I know he doesn't feel any liking towards me right now.

He starts walking away, his grip on my hair making me fall to the ground. I yelp in pain as he pulls me through the house by my hair, his long strides makes it impossible for my legs to get a solid foothold.

His grip tightens for a second before I'm thrown across the floor. I close my eyes and the only sound to be heard is my shaky breath and his footsteps coming closer. I don't dare to move.

"Please don't h-hurt me" I choke out only to be ignored as he walks around me. Cold metal traces over the sole of my foot and follows the path up my legs and over my ass. 

I brace myself waiting for the blow, but the tip of the ruler stays on my skin slightly hooking itself in the waistband of his boxers. He moves it down again taking the piece of clothing with it. My hand immediately moves to pull it up again, put I quickly retreat it when a sharp pain spreads from my finger up my arm. He fucking hit me.

"Tsk tsk tsk" his tone sounds like he is disciplining a dog "you never listen do you?" he walks across the room shuffling around and it takes me a minute to get the courage to look up at him, but when I do I wish I hadn't. He walk towards me with a sadistic smile on his face and handcuffs in his hand.

"No no no, please" I beg as he sit down beside me, grabbing my wrists with his forceful hands.

"Now, I'm gonna teach you a lesson babygirl" he says as he claps the cuff on my wrists, securing me to a heater by the wall. As I'm on my knees, face looking at the floor he continues "And every time I hit you I want you to name one of my rules".

Panic spreads through my whole body. I don't know any of his rules, how am I supposed to name them? The material of his boxers is pulled down, exposing my bare skin. I struggle to get free, my cuts underneath the bandage are hurting, but I have to do something.

"Please don't" I try one more time "I'll be good, I swear"

"Yes you will, after this". And then I feel it, the unimaginable pain starting on my left cheek increases throughout my body and leaves me screaming in pain. There's nothing I can do to hold the tears back. I've never been hurt like this, he isn't holding anything back.

"What's the rule darling?" I shake my head trying to signal that I don't know. I hear the metal coming through the air before it hits me again, and my legs buckle under me as I let out another scream.

"Now tell me, what's the rule?" I search my brain for anything he could possible want to come out of my mouth.

"D-don't d-d-disobey y-you" It's the only thing I can think of.

"Mmm" he hums "And what did you do?" the ruler traces up the small of my back taking my shirt with it, giving him a better view of my already sore and red ass.

"I d-disobeyed y-you" Before I know it I feel the force of metal against me once more, this time harder than before, if that is even possible. My cries has become louder now and my tears seem to be an never ending flood running down my cheeks.

"Next rule?" he says as he impatiently taps the tip of the ruler on my beaten up flesh.

"Please stop, don't do this" I sob into my arm wishing he could see how much I'm hurting. But this only causes him to hit me again.

"I said: next rule?" he says through his teeth and I'm afraid he'll hit me harder if I make him even more angry. I can only think of one thing I've learned since I've been here, so I say it out loud before he hits me again: "Don't ignore y-you"

"No sorry, though it's a good one" I cried knowing what's to come and just as I knew, a new hit meets my skin. "Try again babe"

"Let me go, p-please" I struggle with the handcuff, my cuts start to bleed through the bandaged just put there. For the second time a flash goes off and I want to yell and scream at him for being a fucking crazy sadist. How can he find joy in seeing me like this?

Suddenly he's besides me again.

"Look at you laying there all red and swollen, struggling to get free" I open my eyes to see him holding a picture in front of my face, but I close them as soon as I see what he's done to me. I look awful and he took a fucking photo, preserving it forever.

"Now, what is the next rule?" I can't think of anything else to do than tell him the truth and hope he'll listen. "I d-don't know" I don't get to say anymore before I'm cut off by another hit "Y-you never told m-me!" I cry.

"Lies!" his voice booms, making my body shake even more than it did before. He hits me again, harder this time, and my knees give out, letting me fall to the floor. My ass feels like it's burning and freezing at the same time and I can almost feel how swollen it is.

As if that wasn't enough I feel hot droplets running down my skin, making it clear to me that his abuse is going to leave permanent marks.

"Please" I say but my voice is so weak now that I doubt he can hear it. He hits me again, but this time I only let out a whimper, I don't have any energy left to scream.

"You know how much I hate it when you lie to me!" there it is again, like clockwork, another hit. My body starts feeling num and my eyelids start getting heavy, my body is slowly giving out because of the pain.

"I'm s-sorry" I manage to mumble out before I feel the familiar darkness take over me.