<><><><>

"You can sit at my desk if you'd like." I say pointing with my chin to my turquoise blue, antique teacher's desk as I grab my tripod.

"I'm actually glad you're here. I needed to try out different back grounds. I think the desk view was getting old." I lengthen the legs and stand up to get the camera.

"What're you doing?" He asks playing with one if the turkey feathers I have in a vase.

"For the video? Just talking. I guess it's kind of like your 'Reasons Why Dan's A Fail.'" I screw on the camera then go to my mirror to check my appearance. Ugh I hate fall out, I think wiping underneath my eyes.

After a quick touch up of concealer to cover up my dark circles, I attach the camera and fiddle with a few settings and finally press record.

"Oh and Dan," I say and he looks up. "Try not to laugh. I'm very humorous and my viewers would wonder whose laughter was in the back ground."

He snorts and I begin. "Well helloo addigators! How ya doin'? Yes, yes new back ground very fancy. I know my bed is beautiful. So today I'm going to be doing another 'Near Death- Oh my gosh I almost forgot Fred! Toss me the orange monkey on my lamp. Yes that one thank you." I clip the monkey onto my headboard. He's been in the background of every video since I got serious. "Okay that's better so as I was saying today I'm going to be doing another 'Addi's Near Death Experience' because you guys seem to like those."

I fake cough. "Only my most viewed video. Alright so I was walking down the street..."

<><><><>

"... Subscribe and follow me on all my medias! Buh-bye love ya Addigators!" I turn off the camera fall face down onto my bed.

"That was good. Quality clumsiness. Why the falling on the bed?" Dan asks.

"Because I have to edit soon." Comes my muffled reply.

He laughs and I sense him looking around my room. "I love your room."

"Thanks" I say, still face-planted on the bed.

My phone starts ringing and I groan.

"Hello!" Oh no he grabbed it!

"Who is it?" I mouth.

"Zoe?" He mouths back.

I smile as he says, "Well I don't know! Who is this! ... Zoe? .... Well nice to meet you. My names Dan... Yes. Here she is." He hands the phone to me.

"Hey Zozo."

"Who was that!!"

"Like he said. His name is Dan."

"Dan who? And why do you have a guy with you! OH MY GOSH ARE YOU ON A DATE!"

I pull my phone away from my ear at the last part, "No Zo. His flight got canceled and I was going to drop him off at a hotel but they were all full so he's sleeping on my couch for a couple days."

"WHY DID YOU LET A STRANGE MAN INTO YOUR HOUSE! "

Dan bursts out laughing at that point. I shush him.

"Zoe, he isn't a strange man and you won't guess what his surname is."

"Addi it doesn't matter what his last name is! You met him this morning!"

"Would it make a difference if it was Howell?" Dan says into my phone as he takes it.

There's silence and then, "WHAT" I can hear her response.

I say laughing and take my phone from Dan tapping the speaker button. "Yeah I don't know how. But he's in my house!"

"Addi listen, am I on speaker? If I am take me off."

Dan quirks an eyebrow and I shrug. "Okay what Miss Secret."

"You've been dying to meet him for years. Get with that hottie. You're single and he's only 2 years older." I face palm.

"Zoooe as much as I would love that I can't."

"Why ever not!"

"Because reasons. Now I gotta go entertain!"

"Oh I bet you will!"

"Not like that! Goodness Zo! Okay bye love ya!"

"Love you! See you tomorrow!"

I shake my head. "I'm sorry for that. Do you want to go see a movie?"

"It's fine," he says still laughing. "Yeah. I'm picking so we don't see some chick flick."

I grab the offered hand. "Alright I hate picking!" I snag my purse and we're off.