do you want to party?

Chapter 6

As we were walking to our first-period class, we bumped into Bridget's boyfriend. "Laura this is my boyfriend, Kyle." Says Bridget as she leans in to kiss Kyle. "What class are you headed to?" I asked. "I have gym this morning." Kyle had said. "Oh were headed to chemistry," I said. "I'm having a party this weekend you should come." Kyle had said. "She has to work." Bridget had said. "It doesn't start until seven anyways and will probably go until midnight if you want to come over after." Kyle had said. "Maybe I will think about it," I said sighing. "Hey what's up man?" asked Kyle's friend. "Hey, Ryan this is Laura she just moved here." Kyle had said. "Hi, it's nice to meet you," I said. "Likewise there pretty little angel." Ryan had said. I felt flush; this guy that I barely knew was hitting on me. The bell to go to class had rung just then. "Come on Bridget we need to get to class," I said. So then on that note, we went our separate ways to go to our first-period class. "Ok everyone I hope you all did your reading last night because we have a pop quiz this morning, and then after we're going to do a lab and then I will hand out your homework questions for this weekend due on Monday, plus a lab report from today's exercise will also be due on Monday." My chemistry teacher Mrs. Collins had said. The first few morning classes went by rather slowly it was a rainy and dreary day anyways, and I was feeling kind of tired and sluggish and a little sore from my morning workout.