Chapter 15

"Congratulations", I say to Stiles. He smiles widely and hugs me tight. "By the way, where's Scott? He was here a minute ago". He shrugs and goes to look for him. I approach a happy looking Derek eating oreos and say, "Congrats". He smiles and hands me an oreo from the pack. I thank him and walk off. Ethan motions for me. I walk over to him and he pulls me in for a kiss.

    "You knew about that didnt you", he says. I laugh and nod. He laughs too. He pulls me to him and puts his arms around my waist. I giggle and he comes closer to me and whispers in my ear, "You look hot as hell in those jeans". I blush brightly and he squeezes my ass and walks off laughing. That happened. I hear laughing behind me and turn around, whatya know, it's Isaac. I roll my eyes.

     "That was hot", he jokes. "I bet others will think so too.". I tilt my head in a questioning manner. "Oh I videod it. It's going on youtube. People will be begging for a porn.", he says laughing. My eyes get big. He reaches his phone out of his pocket and shows me. He makes innapropriate noises and the "hot" parts. Oh my god! I hear a laughing behind me again. This time I know who it is. I turn around to Ethan.

   "You where in on this!, I yell.

    "Yeah", he says chuckling.

   "bitches", I mumble before walking off. I reach the kitchen area before remebering, THAT BITCH HAS A VIDEO OF ME! I turn back around and run staright towards Isaac. He laughs and runs outside so I follow him. "Get back here wolfy!", I yell. I see Stiles sitting with Lydia on the lounge chairs. "Hey guys!". They wave and I continue running. I see Isaac stopping and I run up behind him grabbing his phone. He keeps looking down. His expression is a mixture of pure horror, and shock. I walk up beside him and look down where he's looking. "A dead body?", I ask.

    "Not just a dead body Danny", he says. "Scott".

         A/N: HAPPY 15TH CHAPTER! How's that for a 15th chapter! WOO! Love you guys! #staywolfy