Chapter 9

Uh so woah! I didn't have many reads and then boom, 22?! And a vote? Gosh I love you guys! Hope you enjoy this! Remember to comment if you're enjoying!  This chapter is gonna be something that's gonna start a whole new twist that won't be revealed for a couple more chapters!

    It's been a week since my encountering with thee werewolves. It's Friday and I roll out of bed. Please be a better day! I get ready quick and walk out of my room. Just to see a half naked middle aged man standing there making out with my mother, right in front of my door. Gross.

   My mom and her boyfriend have been going out for 8 months. He's almost always here. But, I like him. He's pretty cool. "Danny!", he says when he notices me. My mother wipes her mouth and giggles. I smile and shake my head and go on downstairs. I grab a banana and almost run out the door when my mom stops me. "Oh! Danny! Can you invite Ethan here tonight for dinner? Wait, don't answer! Tell him to be here tonight at 6! Love you!", mom says. I shrug and run out to my car. I drive to school and park.

    I hop out and walk to my locker. Ethan arrives shortly and opens his locker. He reaches for something in his bag and reaches it out to me. I look and see that's its a book about real live were wolves. I roll my eyes and stuff it into my own bag. I go back to digging in my own locker. "Mom wants you to come to dinner tonight", I say not looking at him.

    "I can't. Full moon. I'm so sorry Danny.", Ethan replies. I shake my head and slam the locker and go to my classes. The day goes by fast and as soon as it's over I go home. I go straight to my room and start on my homework.

   "Ethan coming?", my mom asks from my door. I shake my head no. She comes over to me and sits down on my bed and hugs me. "It's okay sweetie", she says. She kisses my cheek and goes to start dinner. I lay down on my bed and feel a tear trickle down my cheek. I wipe it away quickly. I get bored so I start playing High School Story on my phone. A couple hours later mom calls me down for dinner.

   Momma sits the stuff down on the table. We eat and mom brings desert out. After everyone  is finished, John (Mom's boyfriend) , pushes his chair back and stands. He kneels on one knee by my mom and pulls something out of his pocket. She shrieks. "I love you. So much. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Denise, will you marry me", he says. She jumps up and screams yes. The embrace and kiss. They both look at me and I smile.

   "congrats!", I say. They smile and kiss again. Guess I'm gonna have a step father.

    AW! Short chapter! But! This will be the start of something BIG! I promise. Love you guys! <3