"well you guys have fun I was just coming to say hi but for the record, just because I know about you guys doesn't mean I volunteered to see that." She says with a sassy tone. "Oh you mean this?" Jughead says smiling, grabbing my face and pulling me into a kiss again. We hear Ronnie leave and stop kissing. "you know I really like you y/n" Jug says "I mean I really feel like I can be myself around you." He continues.

I smile. "Well Jughead Jones I really like you too" I say. We are about to kiss again as we see Archie walk in and we quickly separate. We also stop all talking and hope he doesn't see us, even though we are at pops together all the time, the nerves apparently just get to us.

********

When I get home from pops I plop down on my bed. Jughead had stayed at pops and so I was all alone. I thought about Jug for a while, watched some TV, drew some sketches but ended up falling asleep.

********

"I mean lets think about it" Reggie says continuing to talk after basically trying to blame Jason's murder on anyone in the room that he could. "If a kid at riverdale killed Jason its not gonna be a Jock, right. Now lets be honest, isn't it always some spooky, scrawny, pathetic internet troll to busy writing his manifestos to get laid," he continues. "Reggie, you watch it." I say "or his girlfriend for that matter" he says looking at me and laughing.

I knew it had been a joke and he didn't actually know about us but I still looked over at Betty and Archie to see if they thought anything of Reggie calling me Jug's girlfriend. Of course they didn't though. "Some smug, moody, serial killer, fan boy freak, like Jughead" He laughs. "What was it like suicide squad, when you shot Jason?" Reggie asks Jughead. I knew my face was starting to get red out of anger.

"You didn't do stuff to the body, did you? Like after." He continues. I look at Jughead who was standing next to me to see what he would say. "Its called necrophilia, Reggie. Can you spell it?" Jughead says. I almost start to laugh before I realize things were getting serious. "Okay seriously guys I think that's enough." I say. "Come here you little-" Reggie says jumping over the couch. Jughead quickly puts his hand over my body, blocking me from Reggie. "Hey! Shut the hell up, Reggie!" Archie says jumping in between Reggie and Jughead.

"Boys" I hear Veronica say from the other side of the room. "What do you care Andrews?!" Reggie asks, "Nothing just leave him alone" Archie says. "holy crap, Did you and Donnie Darko kill him together? Was it some pervy blood brother thing?" Reggie asks as Archie begins to push Reggie back, Reggie slams Archie into the vending machine, breaking the glass.

Everyone starts to stand up and Jughead grabs my hand and pulls me away from the fight. A piece of glass flies towards me hitting my arm leaving a huge gash, and it started bleeding really bad. Jughead tries to pull Reggie off of Archie but Reggie punches Archie quickly knocking him onto the ground. Realizing that everyone was looking at them and realizing the fact that he had hit Archie pretty hard he gets up, Teachers come in and grab Archie and Reggie, Dragging them off. "Oh My God! y/n, are you ok?!" Jughead says as he sees my arm with a huge gash in it.

Kevin, Betty, and Veronica rush over. Now everyone was focusing their attention on us with looks of shock and worry on their faces. Not just for Archie and Reggie but now for me too. "It isn't that serious I don't think, its just bleeding a lot." I say. Betty goes to get paper towel and Veronica goes to go find the school nurse or a teacher or, well really anyone. "You guys are still holding hands" Kevin says to us softly. We slowly take our hands apart. Betty rushes over putting paper towel under my arm. Veronica rushes in with a teacher. "Ms. Y/n, you will have to come with me to get you cleaned up." She says.

"No, I'm coming to!" Jug says as he starts to grab the arm that wasn't hurt. "Jug, I will be fine." I say cupping his face earning a weird look from betty and, well most of the other kids in the room. I walk away with the teacher and she takes me out of the room