Chapter 19

Heyyyyy! So :))) when I asked you guys in the last chapter who this person is in ur opinion, most of you said Harry's ex. Soooo let's see if that's right!

Harry's prov

"Hey Harry!" I freaked out when I heard the female's voice from behind me so, I turned to her that made me jump out of my place from the surprise.

"Jeez Madison?! What are you doing here? You freaked me out!" She smirked and came closer to me that made me feel uncomfortable at all.

"Harry, I've been hiding this all the time" She put her hands on my chest. That made me wanna puke besides that the tone in her voice was so disgusting! "But, I can't hide it anymore..... I like you so much, Harry!" My eyes widened from the shock.

"What the-" before I can complete cursing, she rested her hands on my face and abruptly she started kissing me with a very dirty way. Ewe! I wanna puke right now!

I tried to get her away from me but she tightened on me more and started touching my back in a seductive yet disgusting way.

OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH!

I pushed her forcefully away from me and couldn't contain myself from anger "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?? ARE YOU FUCKIN CRAZY?!" She didn't say a word just smiling widely at me, I didn't care how fuckin silly she reacted "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BITCH!" and with that words I immediately got out of that stupid toilet.

******

"How did I look?" "Oh my god! That was amazing! The fuckin hottest kiss you've ever kissed"

"I know but sadly he didn't return them back. But that's not a problem it's gonna work." "Yeah I wish I can see her face when she watches that!"

"Darlin, she's gonna have bad blood!"

******

Harry's prov

Who said a walk down the streets??! I'm going home!

Ughhhh just remembering what happened send me unpleasant shivers.

I don't want to remember this ever again. I'm going home to Maya and tell her what this bitch wanted to do with me, cuz I want her to hug me with her warm arms and I want her to whisper in my ears that she loves me and never gonna leave me. Ughhhh I'm very mad I should've slapped her!

Maya's prov

Duhh what made Harry be that late?! I hope that he's having a good street walking though.

What shall I do now? I've watched a movie but I didn't finish it cuz it was too boring, I guess I'm just gonna do anything else on my phone.

Huh? What is that? Someone has sent few minutes ago me a video written on it "Your lovely boyfriend is now cheating on you with Madison in the GUY'S TOILET! YOU SHOULD WATCH DIS!!" 

What the hell is this bullshit?? Harry would never do this to me.... But nothing will happen if I watch it.... right?

I clicked on it but.... as soon as it opened, I regretted opening it. I saw this blondie bitch smooching her lips with Harry's so harshly and... moving her dirty hands everywhere on his back.

I felt tears gathering in my eyes and I couldn't bear watching it so, I turned my phone off and threw it on my bed. I started sobbing and sobbing till my eyes were red. I didn't know what to do, I just couldn't move from my place. So I ended up sitting on the bed staring sometimes at the wall and sometimes at the ground.