5 ~ Јоѕн

Serena

"Get up!" A deep voice boomed. "Come on! Please!" It called again. I felt weird. I was covered in some sort of liquid substance. "Mila!" That got my attention. I slowly opened my eyes to see a man above me, just inches away from my face. Not just any man though. He was the most handsome man I have ever laid my eyes on. His face was hard, sharp. High cheek bones, soft lips, sharp jaw, and not to mention a pair of glistening blue eyes. So blue, so near, I could swim in them. His eyes stood out to me most. They were his softest feature on his overall hard face. His expression was worried. Thick eyebrows furrowed above his soft eyes creating a balance. His pink bottom lip hung slightly open. I noticed a little bit of a light stubble under his chin and jaw. His hair was medium length. It appeared soft and parted at the middle, giving him a curtain fringe. The longest part of his hair ended right at the tip of his ears. A grey bandana wrapped around and tied at the back of his head. I couldn't help but just stare at this beautiful masterpiece. But then he opened his mouth again. "Mila! Come on!" That woke me up. I raised my head realized the liquid substance was mud and water.

What am I wearing? I thought.

A mostly ripped tank top covered my torso and grey cloth wrapped around my hands. On my legs I wore dusty cargo joggers. My feet stood in black army boots.

What the hell

Just then the man grabbed my hand and stood up, pulling me with him. He was incredibly strong.

Strong. Tall. Handsome. Who are you?

I looked up at him smiling down at me and frowned. He opened his mouth but before he could say anything, and explosion erupted behind us.

And then another

And another

He quickly grabbed my wrist and broke into a sprint.

Wait I'm not fast!

I basically threw one leg in front of the other to keep up with him.

He was fast.

And I was behind

I could see his hard back muscles moving with each time he pumped his arms just peeking out from the back of his tucked in tank top. The top was so tight on him. Every bump of every muscle stood out. It was hard to concentrate.

Who is he though?

He kept looking back.

"Hey come on! You're faster than that!" He yelled over his shoulder. I was confused.

I'm faster than this?

Who is he, where am I and what is happening?

More things fell out of the sky and exploded when they made contact with the ground. The man tugged on my arm harder and ran faster. He turned a sharp right and soon we were tumbling down a tree covered hill. Sticks and twigs snapped under our tumbling bodies. He stood up laughing but stopped when he saw that I wasn't.

Is this funny to you?

He began to run one way but turned around and noticed I looked lost