She was also wearing a short red dress with too much lace for her liking. She had to admit, she did look pretty, but it wasn't her style. Biana definitely did not follow through with the "Not too fancy" deal.

Linh had on a simple mint green gown and had her hair done in a waterfall braid

Linh had on a simple mint green gown and had her hair done in a waterfall braid. She also looked very beautiful.

 She also looked very beautiful

(Imagine hair like this but black with silver tips)

Biana had hers braided into a bun, with a sleeveless pink dress encrusted with diamonds. She was absolutely stunning.

 She was absolutely stunning

At last, they went downstairs to where the boys were waiting

At last, they went downstairs to where the boys were waiting. Three jaws dropped, as did the gadget Dex was fiddling with. They sat there oggling the girls for a moment, at a loss for words. Tam was the first to find his voice, "Wow," he exclaimed.

"I didn't think you could get any more beautiful," Fitz breathed, grinning at Sophie, making her blush.

Dex just snapped his jaw shut and leaned over to pick up the gadget he had dropped.

"Well. What now?" Sophie asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"We could play truth or dare!" Biana suggested. Because of the lack of any better ideas, everyone agreed. 

"I'll go first," said Dex, "Biana, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Okay, I dare you to kiss Tam," he told her.

She blushed, and vanished for a moment. Then, she got up and placed her lips on Tam's, and kissed him a little longer than necessary. When she pulled away, both of their faces were bright red.

"Linh, truth or dare?" She asked. 

"Truth."

"Hmmm... What's the worst thing you've ever done?"

"I... flooded Atlantis?" She guessed.

Biana groaned. "I meant, other than that," she complained.

"That's not what you said," Linh challenged. Before she could respond, she asked, "Tam, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay, who do you like?"

"You already know the answer," he responded.

"Yeah, but no one else does," she retorted.

"Fine," Tam grumbled, looking down at his lap and pulling his bangs in front of his eyes. "I like...Biana," he confessed.

"Really!" she squealed, "I like you, too!"

Tam glanced at Linh from the corner of his eye. "You're trying to set us up, aren't you?" He inquired suspiciously.

She shrugged. "Maybe."

He sighed, turning to Fitz, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Okay... Ummm... I dare you to... uhh... Kiss Sophie," said Tam.

"That's easy!" He grinned, "She is my girlfriend, after all." Then he turned to her and kissed her passionately for a long while, before pulling away. "What about you, Sophie?" He asked,  "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," she replied. He knew her secret. She had nothing to hide.

"What's bothering you?" He inquired, taking Sophie by surprise.

"Nothing's bothering me!" She responded, tugging out an eyelash.

"You can't lie to your cognate or your boyfriend," he told her.

In truth, there were two things that were on her mind. The first was that there hadn't been a spark when they kissed, but she couldn't tell him that, so she went with the other thing. "I'm worried about Keefe," she sighed, "I mean, don't you think he was acting weird earlier? Since when would he rather stay at Candleshade than here? And he was awfully quiet at lunch, and he barely ate anything!"

Everybody shared a look, and Fitz nodded. "You're right, Sophie. He was acting strange. Why don't we end the game here, so we can talk about it," he suggested.

"I'm sure he's fine," Dex assured her, "Maybe he just wasn't feeling well or something."

"Yeah. Maybe," she replied doubtfully. "It's just that... with him not being here... it's almost like he's... He's gone again," she gulped, unable to bring herself to say the words. She knew everyone knew she was referring to the time he was with the Neverseen.

A pair of arms wrapped around her as tears welled in her eyes. "It's okay, Sophie. I promise it's not like that. He learned his lesson. He'd never go back, especially since his mom... they wouldn't even accept him back in. Besides, he cares too much about us to leave. You know that," Fitz comforted.

Sophie turned and cried into his chest. He gave everyone a look, and they silently left to get ready for bed.

"Shhh, Sophie," Fitz consoled, "It's okay... It's okay."

They stayed that way for a long time, until she started to drift off. She barely felt his strong arms lift her and carry her up the stairs bridal style, and lay her gently onto the bed she slept in on her first night in the lost cities. Fitz handed her Ella, tucked her in, and kissed her on the forehead. "Good night, Sophie. I love you," he whispered. And that was the last thing she remembered before drifting off to sleep.

Hey amazing readers! I still need prank ideas for Keefe. So if you would please vote and comment below, that would be great. The faster you get me ideas, the sooner I can update!

Also... Tiana? Do you ship it?