Memories

" YOU'RE WHAT?!!" Lucas and Brooke yelled out at the same time. We were in my room at the moment and i decided to tell them. " We're moving out." I told them again. " You're really like REALLY moving out?" Lucas asked. " Yes Lucas!!" I told him. " I'm gonna miss you so much!!" Brooke said , crying as she jumped on me, Making us lay down on my bed. " Me too!!" Lucas said as he also jumped on me. " Get off bitches!!! You're crushing me!!" I told them as i tried to get out from underneath them.

" You're really insensitive. " Lucas said, shaking his head. " Meeh." I replied with a shrug. " We HAVE to do something fun today!!" Brooke said. " We could go to the beach right now and watch the sunset. Then maybe go somewhere after." i suggested as i layed on my bed. " Yeah!! that's a great idea!!" Lucas agreed as brooke nodded her head in approval. We agreed that they will go get dressed and then meet up at my house and we'll go to the beach together. I got changed into my bikini, putting a tank top and short over it.

Brooke then texted me saying that they're downstairs. I took my beach bag and glanced around my room , making sure i took everything i needed. I went downstairs and straight outside, getting in Lucas's car. After 15 minuets of driving, we arrived at the beach. I took my towel and layed it on the sand. I put some sunscreen on as Brooke and Lucas did the same. I then sat down and took a coke from the cooler that lucas brought. I took a small sip as Lucas took off his shirt and brooke took off her clothes. I put on my sunglasses, laying down on my towel.

" Seriously jane? We're in the beach and you're just gonna lay down??!!" Lucas exclaimed as he stood beside me. " Yup." I answered as i tried to get comfortable. " NO!!  you're gonna get your gayass up and swim with us!!" Lucas said to me as he tried to get me up. " But!!" I argued. He gave me a threatening look as i groaned. " Ok fiiine" I gave up as i let Lucas pull me up. He smiled and patted my back. I rolled my eyes at him and took off my clothes. Me and Brooke walked to the shore while Lucas ran like a maniac.

We got in the warm water, swimming around. " Where's Lucas??" I asked Brooke, Furrowing my eyebrows. " I actually don't know." She replied. Suddenly i felt myself being lifted up. I screamed in surprise as i repeatedly hit whatever that lifted me. " Jesus Jane stop hitting me!!!" Lucas screamed. " You scared the shit out of me!! what do you expect??" I exclaimed as Lucas held me up on his shoulder. " You're so violent, Dude." Lucas said, rolling his eyes. " Oi It's called self defense!!" I explained to him. " Yeah right" He spoke, rolling his eyes.

I glanced around the beach and noticed a familiar group of teenagers. One person stood up though and it was Alexis. I felt my heartbeat get quicker as she stared back at me. A boy wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. I felt my blood boil in jealousy as i stared at them. She didn't do anything to the boy but instead kept staring at me. " Hey don't let her ruin your day." Brooke said as she swam in front of me. " She's not. I don't care about her. I don't give a single damn about her." I told brooke, crossing my arms.

" Okaaaay anyway let's go get some ice cream!!" Lucas suggested as he pointed to the ice cream parlor on the side of the beach. Brooke and I nodded our heads as we all went to dry ourselfs. We walked to the ice cream parlor and got inside. " Hey kiddos!! I haven't seen you guys in a while!!" Kate , the manager said while smiling brightly. She was in her early 30's. We used to come to this place a lot. " Hey Kate!!" Lucas and Brooke said at the same time as i smiled at her. " The usual?" She asked. We nodded our heads,smiling.

" How's Harry doing?" Brooke asked her.
Harry was Kate's only child, He was around 3 years old. " Oh he's doing great!! I'm actually 5 months pregnant now!!" She told us as she handed us our ice creams. " Oh my god!! congratulations!!" Lucas said as he clapped his hands. " Thanks!!" She said as she looked down at her stomach, smiling as she touched it slightly. " Is it a boy or a girl?" I asked her. " It's a baby girl!!" She answered excitedly, Walking around the counter and standing in front of us.

" Can i?" I asked her as i walked closer to her, gesturing to her bump. " Yeah sure."
She said, smiling slightly at me. I touched her stomach gently , smiling a little. I felt the baby kick my hand lightly. " Holy Shit!!!" I screamed as i jumped up and down. That was so damn cute , weird but cute!!. " What? What happened?!!" Brooke asked. " The baby kicked her hand." Kate answered, chuckling slightly.
" It felt soo weird!!" I told them. They laughed at me, as we sat down at a table.

We caught up with kate for a while. After some time, We stood up to go back to the beach. " Wait We didn't pay!!" I told them. " Oh no it's on me!!" Kate told us, smiling. " Hell No!!" Lucas, Brooke and I refused at the same time. " Don't even try " She warned us. There's no way to change her mind. So we just smiled and thanked her, Saying goodbye and getting out from the ice cream parlor. We went to the beach and sat at our towels, Watching the sunset. It was so beautiful. Brooke and i layed our heads on Lucas's shoulders.

" I'm gonna miss you guys." I told them, Trying to hold back my tears. " We'll miss you too." They said at the same time. " I can't see a life without you idiots beside me. It's gonna be fucking hard." I told them, smiling sadly at the sunset. " Bitch!! You're gonna make me cry!!" Lucas said, hitting my arms. I chuckled slightly and hugged them. We hugged and went back to watching the sunset. After watching the sunset, we got up and took our stuff. We sat in Lucas's car, thinking where to go to next.

" How about we go to Mcdonalds and then go to the old park?" Brooke suggested. We nodded our heads and Lucas started driving to Mcdonalds. We went to the drive-thru and ordered. We then went to the park. " Hmm Where to eat? Where to eat?" I sang as i looked at them, smirking. They smirked back at me as we all ran, Laughing loudly. We stood in front of the familiar ,white dusty tent which we used to always sit inside as kids.

We got inside and looked around, It looks just the same. We started eating our foods. " Remember how whenever jane wants to cry, she would come here and cry because she doesn't want the other kids to see her. We would sit with her and tell jokes to make her feel better." Lucas said, smiling slightly. " Yeah i used to hate being vulnerable in front of people. I still do." I told them as i took a sip from my Coke. " True." Brooke and Lucas said.

" We used to always hang a paper that read ' The Gangs Property ' ." Brooke said. We smiled at the memories that this place held. Once we finished , We cleaned our mess and got in the car. Lucas dropped Brooke at her house and then dropped me off. I smiled as i entered the house and went to the living room. " Hey mom" I greeted her as i sat down with her. " Hey honey. Did you have fun tonight?"
She asked as she flipped through the channels. " Yeah." I answered her.

Mom put on a movie as she turned to me. " So um I'm filling up for divorce. I'm tired of him. He's not what he used to be." Mom said as she stared at me. I nodded my head at her, Not tearing my eyes off the movie. Once the movie finished , I went upstairs to my room. I listened to some music as i layed down on my bed.
i sighed as i remembered that boy and Alexis. How he touched her and kissed her neck. I just wanted to rip his head and throw it in the damn ocean. Because no one can touch Alexis like i used to do. What am i even saying?? I don't give a crap about her. She doesn't feel a thing for me. I don't even know how i assumed that she will ever feel the same way. I took
off my earphones and turned the music off. I closed my eyes as i went to sleep.