Brian imagine-Café

Requested by MrsStephenStrange
Written by  MysteriousAdventures

Brian's POV
I had heard enough of her lies. Even though she cheated on me and lied to me hundred of times she still had ahold of my heart.

Then she had the nerve to break up with me by phone call. I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried I just thought she was the one who I would marry and start a family with. Those dreams were crushed a few days ago.

Right now I was moping around my house til I got a call from Nick. "I heard that you broke up with her. Man I'm so sorry! Meet me at the cafe down the street. There's no use in staying inside. You have to get out there again! Show your ex what she's missing." Nick coached through the phone.

I didn't respond and contemplated whether or not I should . "Fine. Give me ten minutes." I say reluctantly.

I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed the bags under my eyes from not sleeping and the redness and puffiness in them from crying. Going into the bathroom I cleaned myself up and hoped it would be good enough if I did meet someone.

I let out a long breath before heading out the door.

When I arrive at the cafe Nick was sitting at a table. My eyes shifted over to a girl sitting alone at a table behind Nick.

She was pretty and looked nice. I shook off the thought of going to talk to her out of my head and sat down opposite of Nick. I couldn't help but steal glances at the mysterious girl causing Nick to turn around and look at her.

He turned back around and smirked at me. "Talk to her," he said a little too loudly.

"Do you want her to hear? I just broke up with..you know who...it's too early. I don't think I'm ready," I say thinking back to my ex.

Nick reached over and swatted the hat I was wearing down over my eyes. "Go talk to her! You obviously like her or else maybe I'll ask her out," he said seriously.

"Ok. I will just not when you're around," I say fixing my hat.

Nick leaves the table and goes to a different one.

Y/N's POV

Since all my friends bailed on the plans we made to go get coffee. Here I was with nobody to talk to or hang out with. That's when I looked at the table in front of me seeing a blonde and another guy with dirty blonde hair. Then I heard them talking.

"Go talk to her!" I heard the blonde exclaim.

"Do you want her to hear?.."

I didn't get the rest of the conversation because that's when one of the workers brought my coffee. I thanked them and sipped on it while looking out the window to see cars passing and citizens walking along the sidewalk. When I looked back I saw the blonde from the other table was gone leaving the dirty blonde haired guy alone. He was cute I thought as we made eye contact. He looked away quickly and I looked at the coffee in my hands.

"Do you want to sit with me?" He asked suddenly as I looked at him. He wore a small smile and his blue eyes sparkled with hope.
"Sure" I smiled getting up from my chair and grabbing my belongings before sitting across from him.
"You just looked lonely," he said as I smiled.

"Yeah my friends bailed on me, so I guess I was," I say as a silence hung over us.

"Well I'll be your friend today," he smiled.
His smile was adorable and I almost swooned.
"I'm Brian Littrell You may have heard of me," he says proudly.

I knew I recognized him from somewhere! I can't believe a Backstreet Boy was talking to me.
"Yeah I have. I'm Y/N, Y/L/N," I say as he shook my hand.

We started to talk about life, music, family, friends. It was nightfall by the time I decided I should get going. I had exchanged phone numbers with him to keep in contact. Brian was sweet and really funny even if his jokes were awful. Brian had offered to walk me home.

When we had reached my house Brian's face held a bit of sadness.
"What's wrong?" I asked him as his sad expression went away as quickly as it had come.
"I wanted to ask you if you'd like to go out with me?" He asked a smile on his face and his cheeks lightly flushed pink.
"Really?" I asked him having a blush of my own.
"Yeah. I like you a lot," he said shyly.
"Brian?" I asked as he looked up.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"I'd love to go out with you," I say leaning forward to press a light kiss on his cheek. When Brian walked away he had a spring in his step and a bright smile on his face. I was so excited for our date.