Howie Imagine- Happy Birthday!

Howie's POV

Today is a special day. For  a very special girl My girl to be exact. I wait for this day all year, cuz other than Valentines and our anniversary its the only day when I can show her how much I love her.

I wake up a good hour before she does. And start decorating the house. I carefully place a huge teddy bear on my side of the bed, the bear is wearing a Blue shirt and a cap that has the letter K printed on it. I know she's close to her Kentucky roots so thats what the K signifies. I place a huge paper where the bear's hands are. On the page I wrote : "Happy Birthday to my favorite girl. Love D"

I watch her rolling over in her bed before I leave and prepare for the rest of the day.

Your POV 

My eyes flutter open and I have a cute Stuffed Bear sitting on Howie's side of the bed. I smile and lift him up then look at the note with it which has a Happy Birthday wish from Howie.

I get up and rush to the bathroom and freshen up, after that I get dressed. I come back out of the bathroom and there are rose petals on the floor going out the door. They werent there before so I know Howie's home.

I follow the trail and cant help but smile with each sight I see. Huge I love You signs on the wall. Then I go down the stairs and on the wall in front of me is a heart shaped collage made with pictures of me and Howie. 

I cover my mouth and marvel at the collage. I go over each one of the pictures before turning the way and the trail of roses doesnt end yet.

At the foot of the stairs is a laptop. I sit down on the stairs and take the laptop on my lap ;p

A video is opened and I press play. The video begins with the text Happy Birthday. Then oh god.... My favorite NASCAR drivers appear on the screen Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Martin Truex Jr.

"Hiya Stacey! Happy Birthday to you and may you have many more to come. Cant wait to see you soon!", They smile and wave before the video changes to Mal and Nessa!!!

"Yo Homie!!!", Ness yells"Happy Birthday Stac!!!!!! Love ya!""Happy Birthday!!!!", Ness finishes as she winks.

Next up is BSB ugh!!! Howie!!! Im so in love with that Latino right now.

BSB wishes me and then The video ends with a note from Howie saying the day just began and that theres more to come.

I put the laptop back and continue walking. Now is the best of all.

Howie standing in the middle of the room wearing a suit with an enormous Heart shaped balloon with Happy Birthday written on it.

"Happy Birthday sweetie"

I cant help but cry. I run over to him and hug him then kiss him repeatedly.

This is the best day ever and it hasnt even started yet....

A/N: Happy Belated VERY VERY VERY Birthday Stac!!!