Nick imagine- The One

" Do you Nick, take this woman to be youre lawfully wedded wife?"

She looked up at him smiling like she didnt have a doubt what his answer would be, like this was the stupidest question anyone could ever ask .
But Nick's heart was pounding, memories of the nights he had spent with her, the love they'd shared came flooding back. These werent memories of the woman standing before him, no. They were of someone else. They were memories of the girl who's at home, packing for her flight in the evening.

The delay in Nick's answer caused the people at the wedding to start talking. Nick's bride-to-be asked him what was wrong. He looked at Kevin, Kristin and the guys staring at him, Nick shook his head and said.............

"No"

The crowd gasped and the bride whispered, "Nicky....what?"

Nick took her hands in his and said, "Im sorry", and then he bolted out the church doors. He ignored and blocked out the bride's sobbing and the people's loud chatter. He had to go find her.

Back at home, she finishes bringing her heavy bags downstairs and leaves them near the door. She checks the house again, looking at it one last time. 

There's a knock on the door and thinking its her Uber, she quickly answers it only to see and sweaty, panic stricken Nick, standing there in a black suit.

"Nick?!"
"I-I love you....I ...Please"

She pulls him inside and gets him a glass of water. He looked handsome in that suit. Anxiety and excitement hit her, Nick was with her and not getting married. This meant something.

But she knew better than to raise her hopes like last time, only to have her heart broken.

"Nick. My flight...What are you doing here"

Nick gets down on his knees in front of her and says, "I love You. Not her. I was wrong. I was completely wrong. Please take me back. Marry me?"

She was awe-struck,she felt bad for crying and wishing that he wouldnt get married because now it was actually happening. But she couldnt just marry him, no. She was hurt. so she said

"I cant marry you just like that Nick, you hurt me", she said softly.
Nick stood back up and put his hands on her shoulder, "I know...I had to give it a shot. But i promise, Ill be better. We'll start over. From the beginning!"

He walked away, out the door, leaving it open. Leaving her standing in your living room confused. 

Then he walked back in, "Oh. Hello. Im Nick Carter", he smiled.

She smiled too and he whispered, "This is me starting over. Play along"

She smiled and played along with him. It seemed as if everything would be okay