Howie imagine- Happy Birthday Stac! 2017

StaceyCarpenter7
Stac's POV
I woke up but didnt open my eyes, I wanted to savour this little feeling of excitement I had. Howie did a great job last year with my birthday. He included everyone else into it too. So I was excited.
I opened one eye and saw Howie standing there with chocolates and roses, "Happy Birthday Stac"
"Aww thank you, Howie"
He kissed me and helped me out of bed. I looked at the dark clouds outside and thought maybe i wouldnt have an outdoor party this time like I did last year. I was hoping we'd have clear weather on my birthday.
I heard Howie laugh behind me, "Dont get all gloomy just yet"
I smiled at him, Howie???"
"We're going to Vegas, Stac. No clouds. No rain and lots to do"
I gasped, "Vegas???"
"Yep. I already had Vanessa pack your stuff"
Vegas. We're going to Vegas!!!

The flight to Vegas was relaxing. Mainly because we used BSB's private jet, I was getting texts all day long. I got a really unexpected tweet too. It was from the ghost buster Zak Bagans, who was the man of Mal and Nessa's dreams. What was special about it was that he was wearing a white shirt. Which I criticised him for not doing. Then my faourite Kentucky football team gave me another shoutout. I got video messages from the rest of the Backstreet Boys and long long texts and tweets from my girls.
We reached Vegas and got settled. I opened my suitcase and found it filled with outfits I had never seen before. They were all new. Howie helped me into a pretty green dress.
And when I looked into the mirror he fasten a beautiful gold heart-shaped locked around my neck. And put a gold braclet around my wrist which said, "Shape of my heart"
"Howie...Thank you..."
"Do you remember everything? How we met,  how I wrote that song for you?"
"I remember", I nodded.

We went to a casino, and played some Black Jack. Then we went out to dinner.
I entered the room and heard a cheer, "Surprise!!!!!"
All of my friends and family were there. The guys were there, so were Mal and Ness.
I was greeted with lots of hugs and birthday wishes. We partied and then went for a walk with Howie.
"Howie .. Thank you"
"Youre welcome. It doesnt end here though...", he smirked....

After spending the night with Howie the next day I spent the day with my girls. We were getting ready for the concert.
The boys brought me up onto the stage and they sang Shape.of my Heart for me. "Thank you Howie", I whispered against his chest. "Youre welcome Stac"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Happy Birthday Stac!!! I hope you like this!! Thank you for being a great friend. I love you sis! God Bless You!! <3 <3 <3  I Love you Stac! Happy early birthday!