I want you back- Nick

For gustinlover94.
"Please?"
"Please leave Nick"
"Okay... Know that im sorry."
Heavy footsteps followed by the opening of an elevator door were all i heard as I stepped into the shower to gather my thoughts.

Nick had cheated. And I did not want to think about it at all. I was content with just moving on because I had enough going in life. And if knowing that I was in a bad place Nick wanted to go ahead and cheat to give me that cherry on top. Sure. Whatever. I don't care.
It hurt but I didn't let the pain get to me. I had busied myself so I wouldn't have to think about it.

I ws doing quite well until Nick decided to show up at my doorstep.

Of course. I had asked him to leave.

In the following days I received flowers, books and some exclusive merchandise for things I loved like the Walking Dead. Nick was showering me with gifts to win me back. I kept the stuff because who wouldn't? And didn't give him any acknowledgement.

Later I started getting little notes. There were about 5 of them in each envelope I received each day. Each note containing something Nick loved about me. One of the envelops contained a timeline of events which led him to cheat. I didn't read that one. Another envelope contained apologies from him. He was admitting his mistakes which was something I respected

As the days went by and I now had almost 20 envelopes in my possession, i started to miss Nick. And wanted him back. I felt his apologies were true. And that he did really love me.

I sat in front of my door one weekend and waited for an envelope to drop into my apartment through the door. And when it did I opened the door to find a disheveled Nick Carter standing before me.

"H-hi", he stuttered.
"Hey", I smiled.
The silence grew as I studied his face. As I took In the coolness of his blue eyes. Then I realized he was waiting for me to speak.

So I did.

"I accept your apology, Nick"
"So you'll make me back? "
"Yes. Yes, I will"

He breathed a sigh of relief, and I let him into my apartment and for the first time in a month I hugged him. Burying my face into his shoulder as his kissed the top of my head just felt right. I had truly missed him.

"I though I'd lost you", he said.
"I was hurt", i said
"I know. I know", he whispered.
"But it's okay", I said kissing his cheek.