Brian imagine- First Date

*TRY READING IN BRIAN'S VOICE. ITS MORE CONVINCING LOL*

Brian's POV

I met this girl *sighs* and man she's amazing.. I end up doing stupid stuff around her like my Donald Duck impression...

But the thing about her... She troubled.. By something.. *sighs* I want her to know that Im here for her. and that she can tell me....

We have been friends for a while. I first date would be.. good. hopefully not too much? Oh god..

There She is.. She perfect. beautiful, talented, smart. But she's too distracted by stuff to realize it.. she thinks she's alone..

"Hey B Rock!!"
"Hey! How are you?"
"Um.. Good.. *smiles*"
"Promise?"
"I promise Bri *Bry* Im okay"
"Ok.. Walk with me?"
"Yeah.. Autumn's here huh? One month till Christmas."
"Hmm.. I wanted to ask you. If you wanna Go out with me?.."
"Brian.."
"I-Hear me out.. You're worried and troubled. I dont know about what but I want to let you know and feel that you're not alone. Not around me. Please?"
"OK Brian.. I will.. *smiles*"
" *sighs* good.. *smiles back*"

~~~~~~AT DATE~~~~~~

" Is the restaurant too much?"
"Its perfect Brian.. *sighs*"
"*Puts menu down* Please talk to me Im worried about you. alot"
"I will Brian.. When Im ready. Give me time.."
"OK.. I just wanna help you and know whats going on.. and help you.. thats all *smiles*"
"*smiles back*"

~~~~~AFTER DINNER~~~~~

"Brian?"
"Yes.."
"I-- Have to say something...."
"Anything...."
"Im ready to talk.. only to you... From this moment on.. all my secrets are yours.. *smiles*"
"I give myself to you in turn.. Now on wards.. Im yours.. I love you"

I leaned in and kissed her. Hoping all her fear would melt away.. I pushed her hair out of her face. and pulled away watching her beautiful eyes flutter open... I did it... She was mine, and I was hers..............

Author's Note: Lots of smiling in here!!!! Come on its Brian!