AJ imagine- What I left behind

AJ's POV

*knock on the door* "Uh AJ? There's someone on the line for you"

I was surprised someone wanted to talk to me. Probably Mom checking up on me.

I pick up phone, "hello"

"Hello AJ? Hi um im Y/N we dated 6 years ago"

My mind just went blank, why was she calling me? We broke up on good terms but, i still didnt know why she'd wanna talk to me again.

"Yeah I remember. How are you?"

"Im good, um. i dont know If I should have told you sooner but um. I kinda have a son, and... he's yours.his name's Johnny. he's 5 now actually"

"I have a son?"
"Yeah sorry I never told you, I know we broke up because of your career so i didnt wanna pressure you with this. I also wanted to tell you face to face to face"
"Can I meet him?"
"Yeah, thats why I called, I need someone to watch him for like 3 days, i have a business trip"
"I'll do it"
"Thank you AJ"
"Anytime"
"I'll send you the details, he's flying in with his Aunt so flight's at 1"
"Got it"
"You okay with this AJ?"
"Yeah! Im psyched!! You're dad isnt gonna murder me is he?"
"Uh nope! *laughs* Your safe Bone"
"*Sighs* Thank God! *laughs*"
"Bye AJ"
"Bye"

I have a son, Mom's gonna kill me, I know her Dad wont so thats a plus , This was a new thing for me, but i was still eager to meet him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had the little man come over to my hotel where he'd be staying. I settled his bags in and watched him gawking at the chandelier hanging from the ceiling, I laughed when he said, "thats huge.."

"I know, so uhh im your dad"
The kid smiles at me, I even I cant deny thats my smile, and my nose "yeah. Mommy told me you're a rockstar!!!!", He yells

"Yeah I am!!"
"Thats soo cool!!", He says jumping up and down, "Do you have lots of fans?"
"Yeah I do!", I look over at my window and then back at him, I pick him up and take him over to the window, He leans a little closer and gasps, putting his tiny little hands on the window.

We spot like around 50 or so fans outside the hotel holding up signs and stuff. 
"Those are my fans"
"Whoaaaaa!!!!", He yells amazed.

"You hungry yet buddy?"
"Mm hm!"
"How bout", I wanna do something fun with him, "How about a movie with lunch and then we go meet your uncles"

"Thats a good idea"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After watching Lion King, Aladdin and The Little Mermaid over some Pizza I called up Howie and asked the guys to regroup in my room.

Around 5 minutes later Kevin, Nick, Howie and Brian come into my room. Before I introduce them I brief them a little. I tell them that he's mine and Y/N's child and that Im gonna be watching him for a few days. They're okay with it. Actually theyre really excited. But I did get a little talk from Kevin on "being more careful"

"Boys this is my son Johnny, And Johnny these are your uncles, who are also my bandmates.  Thats Nick, Brian, Howie and Kevin"

"Hey Johnny!!", Nick yells hi fiving him

The guys take turns meeting him. Howie and Nick have simple hi fives and Brian does his best Donald Duck impression. Kevin tells Johnny how he worked at Disney and that He was Aladdin and Prince Eric. Johnny was really excited cuz we watched those movies today.

We couldnt leave the hotel, especially with Johnny now. So we played in our hotel. we did a few songs for him. He sang along. Dude's got talent even though he's just 5. 

Having a kid isnt so bad after all. I might consider patching things up with Y/N now ;)