Kevin imagine-After school lesson with Mr.Richardson Part 6

"Cut to the chase...Kevin", I said to him, looking deep into his eyes. My voice was a bit..harsh. I didnt mean for it to be but it was

"Fine. I will", he said sitting up straight, leaving me missing the moments that had just passed.

He didnt say a word then, and I stared at him in anger. Why did he shut up? Then I heard foot steps outside the door. I hoped no one had heard us. 

The person outside left and we were alone again. 

"You know I love you, baby girl, as much as I deny it"

"You said you didnt...", I mumbled.

"I did... hey..look at me", he said soothingly. I was playing with the silver ring I always wore on my middle finger on my right hand. I looked up at him.

"Baby girl, we cant work. You know that...and...", he sighed.

"Will you forget what others will think? What about what I think?"

"This.will.not.work. okay? It wont. Ill get fired, theyre onto me alright. I want you to forget this. Forget us and live your life"

There was a slight pause, I had hoped we'd be getting back together. I had hoped he'd tell me he's sorry and we should be together like we were meant to be. He apologized but didnt want me like I wanted him. I was tired. I figured I'd be miserable for the rest of my life. I stared at him and I could feel my emotions change. Why would he call me baby girl  if he doesnt want me? He uses it just for getting my attention. Forget him, Forget us? 

"How can I forget you? Tell me how?", i asked

"Just do... i dont know"

"Kevin.. please...please", I pleaded. I stood up, leaning over the desk. I cradled his face in my hands, my lips close to his, "Please baby..please"

He took a deep breath and whispered, "I cant baby girl...if I were younger, if you were older, if I werent your teacher...... we cant baby girl. understand..."

I shook my head, "no..no. I love you. I want you. I want us. Please Kevin"

Then he was still. He was Breathing steady, quietly as if about to make a life decision. He held him, trying to make him forget about everything around us. 

"You know why I said I didnt love you?"

"......."

"Because I didnt want to hurt you, baby girl. So you'd hate me and you'd forget all about me. Im not enough for you...I saw those boys staring at you at the PTM...  Remember, everything I do. I do because I love you."

I stared at him, shaking my head, I knew this was him saying goodbye. I knew but was looking for ways to prevent it. 

"i could never hate you Kevin. never, all this time ive loved you. After all that's happened I still love you. Nothing will change that", I said.

It was now that i began to feel the close proximity of our lips, I wanted to feel them on mine. I wanted to kiss him so badly it hurt. Slowly, I let my lips lock with his. And once again I became victim to the burning, pleasurable sensation of his touch. There was no sexual tension this time, nothing. Just pure love.

I kissed him as if I were about to die, and my dying wish was to kiss him. He kissed me the same. I hoped this were enough. I loved him and I knew it. And if I'd lose him I'd die....

A/N: Hii guyss. this is a horrible chapter I know. Thats cuz ive hit a writer's block. Sorryyyyyy!!!!!!!! I need serious help with this  

UPDATE: I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA NOT SURE THO. I NEED MORE IDEAS PLS